Round of 16 | France vs Belgium | Portugal vs Slovenia

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Not to discredit the keeper but Slovenians pens were trash, all a perfect height to save.
You still have to guess the right way though which is very hard in itself. Guess wrong and they all go in. To guess right 3 times is remarkable

Mickson

To the Portuguese people here: What do Portuguese media say about Ronaldo? What do the people say? Surely everyone sees that he should be benched? It's bizarre.

Real Name

Really feel for Slovenia. They didn’t deserve to go out in that manner, and poor Sesko.
Yeah, he could have asked Diogo Costa where doesnt he want it. Should have dribbled pass him. It will haunt him but he's a young player, whole career ahead of him.

acid_fuji

Costa did well, but the difference in class finally showed up. A completely one-sided penalty contest.
yeah obviously I don’t want to diminish his effort but I assume you never shoot ball at that height as it’s perfect for the keeper. You shoot low/ground or high but never like that.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Today's football was utter shite, 3 penalty saves will be big the talking point. But both games today were utter shite.

For me it's been a poor tournament for the most part. A few decent games, but overall most of the games I've seen have been poor.
I think it's been a good tournament. Yesterday's games weren't great and obviously England's were awful, but there have been loads of decent games, late drama and some excellent goals. The round of 16 is where you feel the flab of the tournament with too many weaker teams left in after it was expanded. Hopefully should get back on track in the QFs, if not tonight.

Oranges038

I think it's been a good tournament. Yesterday's games weren't great and obviously England's were awful, but there have been loads of decent games, late drama and some excellent goals. The round of 16 is where you feel the flab of the tournament with too many weaker teams left in after it was expanded. Hopefully should get back on track in the QFs, if not tonight.
Maybe so, I haven't watched many full games, probably about 10 I'd say and bits and pieces of others. I must have caught all the shit games.

Last 8 will hopefully be better.