Round of 16 | France vs Belgium | Portugal vs Slovenia

I reckon Cristiano scores tonight, takes off his shirt and poses like a greek god. Shame it'll only be the consolation goal

I reckon Cristiano scores tonight, takes off his shirt and poses like a greek god. Shame it'll only be the consolation goal
It will be a Fernandes carry job

You guys can complain about Deschamps all you want, he's delivered you a European final, a world cup victory and another world cup final. Sure, you want to see better football with all that talent, but I'm not sure you guys appreciate just how good you've had it.

For a couple of matches at the start of Tedesco's reign, that's what I thought we were getting. Such a massive shame he quickly transformed into Martinez Mk II. But oh well, we lived through the era of being about 58th on the Fifa ranking and missing every single tournament, I'm sure we'll survive whatever miserable future lies ahead of us as well.
I would argue we have some new promising talents coming through. Surely we won’t drop off that significantly.

wouldn’t that be his second yellow and out of France game if you are wrong of them losing of course

I’m down to cheering for Holland because they used to play good football and Portugal because of Fernandes. Oh and England because they also play good football :lol:

Come on Fernandes!

Portugal win with Ronaldo yellow card is the best potential outcome today. This insistence on continuing to start him every game is holding the team back.

Ronaldo for some reason getting lots of praise from the commentators. Grandad can’t do anything wrong.

I’m one that actually hopes he does well despite being a cnut but you can’t shy away from the fact he’s been awful.

Ronaldo for some reason getting lots of praise from the commentators. Grandad can’t do anything wrong.

I’m one that actually hopes he does well despite being a cnut but you can’t shy away from the fact he’s been awful.
It's not just the commentators. Watched some pre match interviews and most supporters were saying he has been our best player so far. It's kinda like a brainwashed cult.

Portugal passing it well. Why does Ronaldo always look like he’s crying or about to

Ronaldo has lost his ridiculous vertical leap, sadly. Haven't seen him go airborne at all this tournament.

Resorting to throwing himself to the floor now.

Put the man in a museum like damn :lol:

it will be so funny if Portugal get a pen after he's been subbed off, he's spent the whole tournament trying to buy a pen so he can get a goal.

Should’ve been a straight red to that Slovenian diver, no warnings and no second chances, get out farmer.

How would that hurt? Ball stopped him from getting his leg

This has been one of the most divey tournaments I've seen and I have watched Copa America.

Can't wait for our next phase without him. But him gone is not enough. We need a new FA President and to eradicate Mendes influence.