Rosenborg vs Manchester United (Mon 15th July, 17:00 UK time)

Shite game but can’t expect anything more with that line up and the fact it’s our first pre season game. You can count on one hand the amount of times we’ve ventured into their half. :lol:

Why is this ref letting these challenges go? If I'm EtH I'm telling us to go out second half and put some tackles in.

Decent effort but if he squares that it's 1-0

Good pass by Mount, Wheatley should've played it on

Has anyone else had the game disappear completely from the MUTV website? I can watch on mobile, but the match has vanished from the site and won't reappear no matter how often I refresh.

The website is complete dog shit. I can't even log in to review my subscription - I just get the following message:

"An email has been sent to you to enable you to verify your account and complete the Sign up process. Once you have completed this step you will be able to Log In"

No email is seen. The only reason I'm able to watch the game is because I'm already logged into the app on my Apple TV.

Is the Mount we bought definitely the lad from Chelsea? He looked good for them, I never wanted him but he looked good, since hes been with us and has played he just looks so average at everything...

Hoping its just injuries disrupting him and he takes a while to come back, what was he like at Chelsea after injuries?

Atleast we are bringing the high number of chances conceded into the new season

I don't mind how sharp and aggressive Rosenborg are (except the bad tackles).

Good wake up call even if the kids and everyone else have just started their pre-season.

Is the Mount we bought definitely the lad from Chelsea? He looked good for them, I never wanted him but he looked good, since hes been with us and has played he just looks so average at everything...

Hoping its just injuries disrupting him and he takes a while to come back, what was he like at Chelsea after injuries?

He hasn’t put a foot wrong in this match. He’s playing alongside a load of kids in a deeper role in pre-season, what were you expecting?

An absolute dream game for Vitek :lol: