Rosenborg vs Manchester United (Mon 15th July, 17:00 UK time)

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

I think it's just because he is the only player in that midfield able to advance the ball forward. Nothing to be worried about.
As long as we don't see him playing there once the season starts I don't mind

They'll probably improve in the coming weeks but today's version of Casemiro and Hannibal would make the Preston midfield look like Barcelona

Taking the piss a bit with these tactical fouls, it's United in pre-season not prime Brazil in the World Cup final you seagull shagging wankers

Love the consistency, utd not establishing a coherent pattern of play
To be very fair it's hard to get a style of play going when you get fouled every time you touch the ball

They are definitely not treating this like a friendly

That's the issue with pre season games against a team like this, it's obviously a massive occasion for them and want to treat it like a cup final. Utd lads aren't fit enough and this really risks injuries because you need both teams at the same level and not treating it as a full contact competitive game.

Has anyone else had the game disappear completely from the MUTV website? I can watch on mobile, but the match has vanished from the site and won't reappear no matter how often I refresh.

I know it's meaningless, but this is awful