Rosenborg vs Manchester United (Mon 15th July, 17:00 UK time)

Supposed to be a perk of premium membership and the app and the website won’t let me view without subscribing.

Hannibal looks really off it. Can't get into the game at all.

I know its pre-season, but Casemiro looks like he's carrying a piano on his back the way he's moving.

How did Vitek do on loan last year?

He has a bit of presence about him and it would be good to see us bring a keeper from the academy all the way through.

Hopefully it's just because it's pre-season but seeing Mount playing in a deep cm position again is concerning me. Why isn't he playing cam or on the wing instead of a position where it's clearly been shown he can't play properly for us?

What? I payed 7,99 euros today for the year?

I'm trying to figure out where I can review my subscription at all. It is a complete clusterfeck. I remember it being a chore when I originally signed up as well!

Wtf are they doing? Idiot... it's a pre season friendly.

jesus that's a shocking tackle. Straight red if VAR was involved

Hopefully it's just because it's pre-season but seeing Mount playing in a deep cm position again is concerning me. Why isn't he playing cam or on the wing instead of a position where it's clearly been shown he can't play properly for us?

I think it's just because he is the only player in that midfield able to advance the ball forward. Nothing to be worried about.

Does Rosenborg's stadium double as a seagull breeding facility?

Still feels surreal to see RVN giving instructions to our players.

Hannibals legs look as heavy as mine after 25 minutes of 5 aside.