Rosenborg vs Manchester United (Mon 15th July, 17:00 UK time)

It's basically an academy team ffs. Calm down

More than calm. Not saying I’m judging how the entire season is going to go by it, just that it resembled the sort of thing we got used to seeing last season with some of these players so it’s no surprise.

More than calm. Not saying I’m judging how the entire season is going to go by it, just that it resembled the sort of thing we got used to seeing last season when everyone was fit so it’s no surprise.

I can't remember a time last season when everyone was fit.

I'm actually quite staggered Rosenborg haven't scored.

Vitek MoTM, first half was fire, I know the first few are to find your feet and we have a lot of academy players, but genuinely awful to watch.

I just don't get what fitness a player like Hannibal or Casemiro is going to get from 45 minutes of barely moving...

Pre-season games aren't necessary how players get fit for the season, but rather they're just an indication of how fit they are from that previous week's fitness regime.

It's the daily sprint drills and cardio work on the days in between games that do the heavy lifting of making them fitter.

This has gone beyond an attack versus defence training session, seems more like shooting practice for Rosenborg

The Amass kid needs to be sent on loan, he is not even close to first team football. Alvaro Fernandes was much better and had to go on loan

Our Under 21's are drawing with a side usually in the top European competitions who are midway through their season.

:lol: Rosenborg haven't been in Europe for ages and they are genuine relegation candidates this season.

Our Under 21's are drawing with a side usually in the top European competitions who are midway through their season.

No they aren't usually in the top European competion. Not even near. They're pretty much a midtable team in a really poor league.