Rosenborg vs Manchester United (Mon 15th July, 17:00 UK time)

As similar with last pre-season, the kids look better already. This second team playing with more authority and aggression already.

Did I miss it or have MUTV not given us the second half team?
Not sure, United Twitter is even more useless because they actually tweeted there's been a "host of changes" then just showed a load of nameless shirts going onto the pitch ffs

EDIT: Somehow even the commentators don't even seem to know who's on the pitch?

I've got;

Vitek
Obeagudye-----Aljofree----- Bennett----- amass
Odeyele---- Collier
Scanlon----J.Fletcher---- Ennis
Hugill​

Not sure, United Twitter is even more useless because they actually tweeted there's been a "host of changes" then just showed a load of nameless shirts going onto the pitch ffs

EDIT: Somehow even the commentators don't even seem to know who's on the pitch?

These lads get paid for this. It’s their career like.

All season long they have feck all to be doing other than pay attention to what’s going on in the academy. The idea that they’d know who the players are is hardly a stretch.

Yep, season a write off. See you next year under Sir Gareth.
God I hope that doesn't happen, but I wouldn't bet against it. Maybe its remaining trauma from the Glazers & Woodward regime, but I still think that the worst is right around the corner, in our continued slide into mediocracy.

These Rosenborg players are playing a bit too agressively for a pre-season friendly aren't they?

Pre-season in modern football is getting players fit again after a 5-minute break.

Collyer certainly out to make an impression, also he looks enormous now, have we been secretly trough-feeding him HGH?

Wow, Roseborg have committed another tactical foul, imagine my shock.

The seagulls are more interesting than this game.

Not been impressed with Collyer, doesn't seem to be looking forward with his passing. Running fast going backwards isn't enough for a Pl level DM.

These guys look more sharper than those who started the game.

One of these is not like the others. I love the caf.

Collyer looking decent.
That was nice from Toby under pressure.
Collyer looks comfortable out there.
The seagulls are more interesting than this game.

Not been impressed with Collyer, doesn't seem to be looking forward with his passing. Running fast going backwards isn't enough for a Pl level DM.
Collyer's stood out so far. Doing well

I just don't get what fitness a player like Hannibal or Casemiro is going to get from 45 minutes of barely moving...

Our players have to play a bit more agressively too against such opponents.