Rosenborg vs Manchester United (Mon 15th July, 17:00 UK time)

Good thing Vitek's good with his hands because I think he's worse than De Gea with his feet

Which left backs are these then?

Likes of Vermijl, Blackett, CBJ, Williams, Fernandez

I'd say over the last 15 years or so we always get the most overhyped youth products at left back and centre mid. Though Amass is still a year younger than most of them were when they were closest to the first team.

We are SHIT. We need new signings ASAP.

"Very fit Rashford" is the same shit he was last season

I'd say over the last 15 years or so we always get the most overhyped youth products at left back and centre mid. Though Amass is still a year younger than most of them were when they were closest to the first team.
I think you're taking the piss a bit if you think any of them except Fernandez were particularly hyped, Williams maybe a bit but most recognised he'd need a serious improvement to make it at United

I'd say over the last 15 years or so we always get the most overhyped youth products at left back and centre mid.

Were any of those wonderkids? Or just academy players that played that position?

Yeah definitely make judgements on a 17 year old playing his first minutes of adult football, in a pre season friendly when he’s unfit and playing with a thrown together squad. Your takes are continually awful.

You should tell this to ETH and his coaches, and the youth coaches. Since it's these kinds of opportunities that they'll use to decide whether he kicks a ball for the first team or spends a couple of years on low level loans and is then released, never to be heard from again.

Very much a pre-season performance, hopefully it's given those who got a run out some much needed fitness and sharpness.

I think you're taking the piss a bit if you think any of them except Fernandez were particularly hyped, Williams maybe a bit but most recognised he'd need a serious improvement to make it at United

He’s obviously on the wind up.

Amass is 17 years old. Anyone writing him off based on 20 minutes of a pre-season friendly is ridiculous.

Vitek has been superb. I’ve been impressed with Collyer as well.

In what way? He's run backwards for the team to help defend. But he's also given away freekicks, given away corners when didnt need to and at one point did a step over in left back position before he gave the ball away. We've struggled to play the ball out of the back and he's been part of that

This kids are not showing any promise, cant see anyone amongst them ready for senior football