Romelu Lukaku | Napoli watch

Just seen he refused to go and collect his medal. He’s such a man child

Yeah, that was my first thought too. I feel a bit sorry for him. Don’t really get the hate. He left on good terms. One of those decisions that was best for all concerned.

Did he leave on good terms im not so sure?

If it was all amicable why was he training with Anderlect last summer instead of at Carrington while waiting to see if Inter and United could agree a price?

He didn't really say Martial and Rashford are cry babies in this quote though. He was asked how players should deal with managers' criticism and he said this. How do you know this is targeted particularly towards both ? Maybe they were also tough and dealing with it normally and he didn't point towards them. Maybe he was talking about himself. Nothing really to be mad about this quote. I don't they both cared about it or took it on themselves.

As for his agent, it's his way. Look at his quotes about Pogba last summer.

Finally, this fitness state thing Mata shared on his account and joked about it. Is Mata a twat for doing that too ?

Really, all these aren't good enough reasons to label him a twat and take the hate towards him to a near personal level from some. Guy is a nothing player for us. He played 2 years and won nothing. He didn't like it here, couldn't handle the pressure from fans and media and decided to move on. Hardly anything to get mad about, imo. 1 year after he left, pretty much time to move on and forgot he even existed for us.

Raiola isn't his agent anymore and hasn't been for about 2 years i don't think.

Jesus Christ some of you are obsessed with him.
If finding it funny that he was the second coming of Jesus after scoring a few and how United needed him in the semis as he would have scored and our replacement strikers didn’t, to then him showing his true class of missing chances when it counts and scoring own goals and then sulking too much to get his losers medal, chalk me up as obsessed :)

I have no hatred for him (this is football after all) but when something is funny, I will laugh regardless if the player was a legend for us (and Lukaku is nowhere near that status anyway)

Did he leave on good terms im not so sure?

If it was all amicable why was he training with Anderlect last summer instead of at Carrington while waiting to see if Inter and United could agree a price?
And I may be wrong here but there were no well wishing tweets to him from players but fellaini had lots. It’s a nothing matter I know but it all points to him not being all that well liked and leaving well and good

Hhaha. Another "memorable" night by "Luca". Clumsy, stiff finishing, like always. Just the fat version of Kluivert.

If finding it funny that he was the second coming of Jesus after scoring a few and how United needed him in the semis as he would have scored and our replacement strikers didn’t, to then him showing his true class of missing chances when it counts and scoring own goals and then sulking too much to get his losers medal, chalk me up as obsessed :)
Well if you're in this thread every week hanging off every mistake he makes then yes you are obsessed. It was a good move for player and clubs. Move on already.

Well if you're in this thread every week hanging off every mistake he makes then yes you are obsessed. It was a good move for player and clubs. Move on already.
I’m not, I just find last night funny and quite happy it happened.
I’ll move on now sorry, I’ll leave you to police the thread.

And I may be wrong here but there were no well wishing tweets to him from players but fellaini had lots. It’s a nothing matter I know but it all points to him not being all that well liked and leaving well and good

Yeah and the stuff where he was leaking the training data last year too.

I don't really have anything against the guy but i do get the impression it was a situation where both parties weren't exactly on good terms by the end.

He had good season, our attackers had good season too. We didn't miss him and he is playing for good team. All parties are happy considering we got almost all the money back and Lukaku is playing for the manager he likes and also different league something he said few times that he wanted to do.

He has few weakness but he miles better than Icardi who is just a training dummy. So Inter got good deal for a player who has better attitude and also better player than Icardi for just few more millions.

This whole thread has been peak weird though. From the loser continuously posting baity gifs to the pages and pages of bitchy jilted ex girlfriend level whining.
Damn, and I thought your posts couldn't get any worse!

What's the race card Conte played according to the Inter forum posts quoted a couple of pages ago?

He same the goals tally in his debut season at Inter that R9 had in his debut season. Also tells you something about the quality of the league these days.

Ushered out very quietly.

Clearly wasn’t liked by the players, or the fans.

The annoying thing about his time at Inter is how much fitter he looks. I still think his technical limitations would have ended his Utd career as the club tried to improve but his chances of succeeding would have been far greater if he had been in this shape during his time at Utd.

Just seen he refused to go and collect his medal. He’s such a man child

Elite mentality.

Was probably too busy eating.

I’ve rarely seen someone with since an inflated opinion of himself, when everyone else can see what an average, unprofessional, flat track bully he is.

It’s just so easy to laugh at him.

As with most of the hysteria on this forum, all roads lead back to the Pogba and Martial fanboys.

Lukaku isn't Martial's enemy.
Don’t you think it’s funny that you go around calling people agenda posters, given the nature of most of your posts?

The annoying thing about his time at Inter is how much fitter he looks. I still think his technical limitations would have ended his Utd career as the club tried to improve but his chances of succeeding would have been far greater if he had been in this shape during his time at Utd.

Yeah, he's so fast and solid once he gets going - he didn't show nearly enough of that for United. That said, even if he was at peak fitness for us, he was never going to be good enough. He's technically deficient and overrated as a goalscorer.

Ef-TVk-HXg-AAvf7-U.jpg

Hhaha. Another "memorable" night by "Luca". Clumsy, stiff finishing, like always. Just the fat version of Kluivert.

That's actually very insulting for Kluivert. Although their goal tally might be approximately similar, Kluivert was a very allround striker, and was excellent in the hold-up play. Lukaku is more of a hindrance going forward and doesn't offer anything apart from the goals he scores.

He scores goals, he manages to overpower defenders. But due to looking clumsy and technically lacking he comes across as a bit of a flat track donkey.

I also feel like while he scores goals he doesnt bring the best out of his teammates so overall the team is worse off.

Certainly don't need him back but that's not to say we couldn't have done with him staying this season and giving us more options.

people say "bUt LuKaKu HaS nO fIrSt ToUcH"

To that I'd say "bUt LuKaT tHat fIrSt ToUcH f0r THaT dEcISIvE OwN GOaL" . It was a superb one touch goal

Kind of Phil Jonesque.

No harm in the banter though, after all the drama related to his stay, avoiding preseason, then slagging off United, which the media and other fans happily lapped up. But no harm intended against the lad, he is strong mentally.

That would be us then.
Hopefully not the target. We did finish 3rd and the target Im sure is Champions League not Europa.

But who knows with Glazernomics.

Either way, I'm glad we got rid of Lukaku. Blaming teammates for his own mistakes began to grate, alongside his inconsistent first touch and poor performances against good sides.

He scores goals, he manages to overpower defenders. But due to looking clumsy and technically lacking he comes across as a bit of a flat track donkey.

I also feel like while he scores goals he doesnt bring the best out of his teammates so overall the team is worse off.

Certainly don't need him back but that's not to say we couldn't have done with him staying this season and giving us more options.

You know what a flat track bully is? It means he scores his goals against the crap teams.

1 goal in 23 appearances for united against the top 6 showed this.

Scoring the 4th and 5th goal in a rout shows this.

I’ve never seen a better defined flat track bully, and it’s got nothing to do with power. For someone his size, he’s incredibly poor at anything that requires strength, he can’t even effectively hold up a ball.

You know what a flat track bully is? It means he scores his goals against the crap teams.

1 goal in 23 appearances for united against the top 6 showed this.

Scoring the 4th and 5th goal in a rout shows this.

I’ve never seen a better defined flat track bully, and it’s got nothing to do with power. For someone his size, he’s incredibly poor at anything that requires strength, he can’t even effectively hold up a ball.
I’d say that’s because he’s was always bigger than his peers when growing up he didn’t really have to learn how to do it, or adjust his body shape, he was already just big enough to do it, I’d go as far as saying that’s why he got so far but then when the time came against real pros he didn’t have any learned technique to fall back on, making him Quite a poor footballer, albeit with pace and a decent shot. That’s my opinion of it all, could be totally wrong of course

To add to that, him being smug about United in the post match press conference when Inter won the semis.

I don't think he is the worst player to have played for us, but his constant -ve talking after the move has really made me enjoy his failure yesterday.

I feel bad for him. He was great all season and then for him to mess up at such a crucial moment. Not just the OG, also missed some crucial chances that he wouldn't miss normally.

Played for Chelsea, Man United & Inter Milan. Transferred for a total of about £190 million. Last thing he won was the Belgian League in in 09/10.

Madness!

Too limited to be a focal point of a team truly at league winning level.

Too limited to be a focal point of a team truly at league winning level.
To be fair Juve were really in for him at one point. If he had landed up there he'd have won the league. He's had a terrific season with 35 goals or whatever it is. I agree he's a limited player but he can still play a big part in a title challenge. Doubt that title challenge will happen at Inter. If Conte leaves he's going to feel a bit hard done by :lol: