Gaming Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia)

I went to the theatre in St Denis for the first time the other day, watched the whole show and then the first mission I did after was pretty much going on a date to the same flipping theatre and I felt obliged to watch the whole thing again lest I upset anyone.

I did at least spend the entire time heckling during that second visit which kept me amused for a short while at least. Oh and standing in front of people so they had to crank their necks to the side to see.

I went to the theatre in St Denis for the first time the other day, watched the whole show and then the first mission I did after was pretty much going on a date to the same flipping theatre and I felt obliged to watch the whole thing again lest I upset anyone.

I did at least spend the entire time heckling during that second visit which kept me amused for a short while at least. Oh and standing in front of people so they had to crank their necks to the side to see.
there's actually 2-3 different shows in there, you must have gotten unlucky. Some of them go hilariously wrong, too.

Heckling is great, I love Arthur's comments whenever there's women on stage. "Stop singin' and get back in the kitchen!" :lol:

Hunting/gathering can actually be quite enjoyable when you have nowhere to be (story completed).

Never really understood this trinked/satchel/saddle thing. Do I need to keep the perfect pelts or can I discard/sell them? Will I still be able to do the upgrades?

Hunting/gathering can actually be quite enjoyable when you have nowhere to be (story completed).

Never really understood this trinked/satchel/saddle thing. Do I need to keep the perfect pelts or can I discard/sell them? Will I still be able to do the upgrades?
If you want to craft things at camp like the satchels or camp decorations then you’re just donating to camp the materials and they are basically stored there for the guy to use.

Trapper for outfits and saddles you are selling him perfect pelts so you can then but the goods he can craft out of them.

I did that mission and tried to pull that woman and I must have gone too fast as she rejected my advances and I never got another option to try again. Had to sit through the whole bloody show and got nothing, all I wanted was a little something something. Maybe a cheeky blowie in the back row.

I did that mission and tried to pull that woman and I must have gone too fast as she rejected my advances and I never got another option to try again. Had to sit through the whole bloody show and got nothing, all I wanted was a little something something. Maybe a cheeky blowie in the back row.

Yeah same. Tried to put my arm around her then it never appeared again after that. Should've just blown her out in the first instance but my Arthur is too damn nice.

Last edited:

Didn't even know this was an option! I was too busy giving the host shit

Yeah same. Tried to put my arm around her then it never appeared again after that. Should've just blown her out in the first instance but my Arthur is too damn nice.
Yeah, she gives you the option does she not by asking if you’re busy but silly me thought by catch a show she was thinking the equivelnat of Netflix and Chill. I could have been out slaughtering villages.

Speaking of, I was in Van Horn and saw two dudes beating up a guy so I decided to step in. 2 on 1 knocked a guy down he then pulled a gun and shot me so I killed him and his buddy and the next thing I know the entire trading post except for the mail dude and some drunk that was asleep was after me. Killed them all, they left me no choice.

Launches tomorrow. Ultimate edition people get it first.

Random evil and weird stuff.

Nice slo mo of a shotgun to the face from a mission to a nobody.

Murfree BBQ. The sick F£€ks!! ( I’ll camp where I want right)

Currently searching for the last vampire clue, then I’m going to capture his ass and dangle him off a bridge till the sun rises and see what happens.

Just arrived in Saint Denis for the first time. It's so alien to be in a city after the first few acts of the game. Even weirder to think whilst this game was happening, during the same time period, there would be cars in Europe

Random evil and weird stuff.

Nice slo mo of a shotgun to the face from a mission to a nobody.

Murfree BBQ. The sick F£€ks!! ( I’ll camp where I want right)

Currently searching for the last vampire clue, then I’m going to capture his ass and dangle him off a bridge till the sun rises and see what happens.

Vampires? Wtf

Vampires? Wtf
Yeah there are scribblings on the walls of Saint Denis about draining the blood from a maiden and the last kiss blah blah blah. I’ve just found the 5th and final one so just waiting for nightfall.

Update: caught the vampire, was riding like the wind to a decent railway bridge to try and beat the sun rising using cinematic view. Took it off to check on my horses stamina and forgot the horse was no longer on auto steer. Crashed in to a huge rock sending us all flying and killing the captive.

Might as well feed him to some pigs now.

Last edited:
Decided to take a boat across flat iron lake and it capsized. Drowning seems horribly realistic.

It just started to sink and then it jumped me out. Was wondering if that was deliberate to stop you going towards the bottom of the map.

Ah yeah, I think it is. I want to see what the drowning is like now

Spent fecking hours yesterday looking for rabbits to get the 2nd hunting achievement. Now my next one is to track 10 different species of animal with my binoculars god dammit I just want to get 9 challenges done so I can hunt the legendary Panther so I can get the coat it gives me.

Had the game since launch - still haven't reached Saint Denis yet. Admittedly I've been really busy the last week and barely touched my xbox, but I'm still finding so much to do. Went back to Strawberry to check out some missions around there. Opened the door to a certain cabin and shat myself :(

Wandered back into the Valentine saloon for a trip down memory lane and some punk called me out for a duel. We go outside, get ready to draw and then he falls down drunk whilst I fire my shot into the air and get told to leave town by the sheriff. :lol:

I like to think that's a more realistic depiction of the West.

That very same encounter? I’m not sure. There’s plenty that seem to repopulate the map after/during the epilogue, though.
that´s great thanks. I will have to encourage myself to move forward. Still in chapter 3

Sons of a bitch
Ending to chapter 4
They Killed Lenny!! Hosea fine, I can live with that, but Lenny, he was my boy!! My amigo, my ride or die, my day one...

I would have carried him on my back through Saint Denis as I rouged up and killed everyone, till the streets flowed with the blood from every single person in Saint Denis. How dare they touch Lenny. If I find out Micah had a hand in this there will be nowhere he can run from me. They are all already dead but just don’t know it yet.

Found a trapper for the first time. Made a sweet vest out of a perfect pronghorn hide.

Is my beard ever going to reach level 10? It’s been at 9 for absolutely ages.

So I'm still to get the badass satchel, and loads of sweet clothes, I've still to even rob a train, but I feel like these ships have sailed. The gang has gone to shit. Half of them are dead, Karen is a drunk and Dutch is losing the plot. It seems like Arthur should be taking a long walk into the sea with a bottle of whiskey, not living it up hunting and robbing. Definitely doesn't seem much point upgrading camp with a nice fecking banjo cover.

So I'm still to get the badass satchel, and loads of sweet clothes, I've still to even rob a train, but I feel like these ships have sailed. The gang has gone to shit. Half of them are dead, Karen is a drunk and Dutch is losing the plot. It seems like Arthur should be taking a long walk into the sea with a bottle of whiskey, not living it up hunting and robbing. Definitely doesn't seem much point upgrading camp with a nice fecking banjo cover.
The satchel is well worth getting, still.

Launches tomorrow. Ultimate edition people get it first.

Can’t wait.

Wednesday for those of us who played on release day

Thursday for anyone who played on release weekend

Friday for everyone else

Is my beard ever going to reach level 10? It’s been at 9 for absolutely ages.
See when you go in to the individual beard things mine all say 10, however the full option says 9, I’m swilling tonics daily but nothing seems to change.

Question for those that have finished the game?

I’m still on chapter 5 I think but,
Is Arthur dying? I’ve noticed he seems to be coughing more and more, have I got the black lung? If so, Lenny my boy, I’ll see you soon

Question for those that have finished the game?

I’m still on chapter 5 I think but,
Is Arthur dying? I’ve noticed he seems to be coughing more and more, have I got the black lung? If so Lenny my boy, I’ll see you soon
there's a mission in Saint Denis with Sadie that should explain that? Pretty sure he doesn't cough before it.