Gaming Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia)

Christ you got to chapter 6 quick wasn't you on chapter 3 two days ago ? Or am i confusing you with someone else

Good stuff i think i will give one a try after i finish the story then.
Someone else I think, I was on chapter 4 for over a week and did chapter 5 today, it wasn't all that long if i'm honest.

Someone else I think, I was on chapter 4 for over a week and did chapter 5 today, it wasn't all that long if i'm honest.

Yeah, none of them seem very long really. I'm still on 4 I think because of all the other stuff, but I think you'd fly through just doing main missions. The missions themselves are very short too.

For those who have finished the game, I’ve just started chapter 4. All those areas of the map that are still whited out, will the story take me there eventually, or should I go explore them on my own?

Just mailed a salmon. No idea who's receiving it, but it's been in my satchel for about 6 days. Good luck to them.

For those who have finished the game, I’ve just started chapter 4. All those areas of the map that are still whited out, will the story take me there eventually, or should I go explore them on my own?

North west corner you’ll explore in Chapter 6, Blackwater and everything East of that you’ll have access to in the epilogue.

My attempt at throwing a fire bottle down a hole in a cave to see how deep it was.

Killed another bunch of KKK guys and a black guy started investigating and ran off to report me.

The feck, man? Was doing you a favour. Lassoed him, dragged him into the woods, hogtied him and left him there. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth next time!

Killed another bunch of KKK guys and a black guy started investigating and ran off to report me.

The feck, man? Was doing you a favour. Lassoed him, dragged him into the woods, hogtied him and left him there. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth next time!
:lol:
I still haven't met them or the gavin guy i keep hearing about.

Has anyone been in the mine in Annesburg? I walked straight in, had a look around and it didn't look very interesting, then walked out and two guards were there and threatening me, which made the mine seem way more interesting. Did I miss something?

Struggling on the third poisonous trail treasure map. Without literally telling me where it is, has anyone got a clue for me?

Is the snake like drawing on the map a river? Road? Anything?

Struggling on the third poisonous trail treasure map. Without literally telling me where it is, has anyone got a clue for me?

Is the snake like drawing on the map a river? Road? Anything?
No its not on the map. It's like mounded up earth covered in grass. It's up near annesburg I think.

Met some guy in a cave claiming to be the devil. Climbed up to the ledge where he was and turns out you can’t interact with him so I accidentally shot him in the face. Not long after that an old lady set her dogs on me so I killed them all and her for the inconvenience.
Then to finish off my murder spree a pack of wolves where the only one left alive was so scared that I just massacred his pack he was frozen on the spot and I was able to go to my horse pull out the bow and lace one through his skull and then that big O’driscol camp. So who’s the devil now you Santa Claus looking mofo in the cave.

Some Murfree Broods just lured me into the woods and I fell into a hole they’d covered. Sneaky cnuts. Killed them all though.

FYI, if you are going off doing treasure maps, make sure you have space in your satchel for loot/gold bars. If you are full, you still make the action to pick up the treasure but it doesn’t trigger the “mission complete” notification.

If you have picked up the item and realized you had no space like me - You need to save the game - load it up and go to fence and sell some shit and go all the way back to the treasure, you get the gold bars and the mission complete then.

Bit annoyed. I died the honourable death, pissed off I didn't get to lodge a bullet into Micah's face, cinematic ending though.

However, now I've only got $11 after working my ass off getting minted with Arthur, the feck? Do I get any money back?

FYI, if you are going off doing treasure maps, make sure you have space in your satchel for loot/gold bars. If you are full, you still make the action to pick up the treasure but it doesn’t trigger the “mission complete” notification.

If you have picked up the item and realized you had no space like me - You need to save the game - load it up and go to fence and sell some shit and go all the way back to the treasure, you get the gold bars and the mission complete then.
I think you can discard things from your satchel

How long did that take you to get ?
hmm, not sure. 7-8 hours maybe? Some of the animals are really quick to get, some take a while (fecking cougars, man). I did look up online where to though for them go cause i wasn't fecked trawling the whole map, also make sure you've the buck trinket, a varmint rifle for small animals and a bolt-action with high velocity animal for big'uns.

it wasn't the chore i thought it'd be tbh, once you get into hunting it's pretty addictive.

How long did that take you to get ?
It took me roughly two days but I think if you were to focus on it, had the equipment and knowledge of where to go and how to kill you could probably do it in a few hours.

Some animals are harder than others but yeah the satchel is totally worth it.

hmm, not sure. 7-8 hours maybe? Some of the animals are really quick to get, some take a while (fecking cougars, man). I did look up online where to though for them go cause i wasn't fecked trawling the whole map, also make sure you've the buck trinket, a varmint rifle for small animals and a bolt-action with high velocity animal for big'uns.

it wasn't the chore i thought it'd be tbh, once you get into hunting it's pretty addictive.

It took me roughly two days but I think if you were to focus on it, had the equipment and knowledge of where to go and how to kill you could probably do it in a few hours.

Some animals are harder than others but yeah the satchel is totally worth it.

Cool. That'll be next on my list to do when I decide to take a break from story missions. I think I'm fairly close to finishing Chapter 3 now that I'm
persona non grata in Rhodes
so maybe after then.

I just bought the Arabian horse for 1,000 odd dollars. It’s small and not as fast as I thought it would be, what’s the deal?!

Cool. That'll be next on my list to do when I decide to take a break from story missions. I think I'm fairly close to finishing Chapter 3 now that I'm
persona non grata in Rhodes
so maybe after then.
I think if I was to go through the game again I’d make it a priority but I only got it at roughly the same point as you as I’m like 1 mission in to chapter 4. But since then it’s made life so much better. If when you go for it you need animal locations and stuff I know some good spots now.

I just bought the Arabian horse for 1,000 odd dollars. It’s small and not as fast as I thought it would be, what’s the deal?!
Get it to bond 4 and it’s the 2nd fastest horse in the game or tied 2nd. Think it has the fastest acceleration and best handling also has great stamina. Get one of the high end saddles and stirrups and you get a 2+ speed/acceleration bonus.

If you want top end speed Missouri Foxtrotter, fastest top end in the game. It has 1 point more than the Arabian speed, but 1 less acceleration but it has better temperament.

Get it to bond 4 and it’s the 2nd fastest horse in the game or tied 2nd. Think it has the fastest acceleration and best handling also has great stamina. Get one of the high end saddles and stirrups and you get a 2+ speed/acceleration bonus.

If you want top end speed Missouri Foxtrotter, fastest top end in the game. It has 1 point more than the Arabian speed, but 1 less acceleration but it has better temperament.
Thanks!

I called my Arabian (it’s a black horse) the Purple Aki.

You can buy the Legend of the East satchel from the fence in Van Horn without doing all the hunting when you've finished the story btw (still have to buy all the other satchels first before it unlocks though).

What's the size of the Foxtrotter like compared to the Thoroughbred?

Bit annoyed. I died the honourable death, pissed off I didn't get to lodge a bullet into Micah's face, cinematic ending though.

However, now I've only got $11 after working my ass off getting minted with Arthur, the feck? Do I get any money back?
No. It’s fecking annoying. All you get is whatever was in Arthur’s satchel.

They compensate by giving you a decent chunk of money at the end of the epilogue.