Gaming Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia)

Happened me once, in Valentine. Quick cutscene where Dutch arrived at the Sheriff's office and charmed them by saying I was his simple-minded cousin and said I didn't know right from wrong and pleaded for them to let me go, which they did.

In mine the outer wall got a hole blown through it and Dutch peered in from the other side, he’d even brought my horse so we could make a quick getaway.

Took my first trip to Saint Denis last night. I’m too used to open ground, got in trouble a few times for running over people in my horse or when sprinting. Some arse also picked my pocket for $600 and I nearly shat my pants, chased and beat him up in front of everyone.

I decided to pay the 40 bounty and just be done with it. Then went to jump on my horse pressing Y, only to end up choking some lady instead - who was standing next to my horse and right in front of cops/bounty hunters leading to shooting and chase into the swamps north of Saint Denis....ffs

Pretty much the same. Met some guy out near the swamps who needed a doctor and it directed me to St Denis. Didn't realise it was so close to Rhodes.

And yeah, it's pretty difficult not to hit someone with your horse or not accidentally throttle someone. I did exactly the same when I tried to get on Fred and ended going full pelt out the town, naturally running over as many police as possible before heading back to the PO in Rhodes to pay off the bounty.

My honour is quite high in the game at the mo so I feel like I need to do a few more outlaw type things. Maybe a home invasion or a solo train robbery is in order.

Also wth is it with those damn swamp hillbillies. Damn near shit myself last night when they jumped out the bushes and shanked me.

I decided to pay the 40 bounty and just be done with it. Then went to jump on my horse pressing Y, only to end up choking some lady instead - who was standing next to my horse and right in front of cops/bounty hunters leading to shooting and chase into the swamps north of Saint Denis....ffs
Meh, easy mistake to make in real life too.

Mean feckers up at the Van Horn Trading Post.

Went back to return a horse I'd borrowed in a previous mission and got gunned down by, seemingly, the entire town after getting forced into a punch up at the local saloon.

feck that backwater town.
Van Horn is a tough village.It seems that everybody wants to start a fight

Collected all those decking gun slingers in chapter 2 hoping to get a bit of a boost and now the guy has disappeared till later chapters supposedly. Also, how do I go about finding this mountain with a face?

I mean I’m not sure of the morality of this but how wrong would it be if this thread had like a best kill comp going through it. Everyone just post a vid.
:lol:What a sadist, but I am in, although I never published a video.
I had thought of a death using someone as bait for bears, but what I saw on YouTube is a bit disappointing, like the alligators. The animal attacks, kills and leaves.

:lol:What a sadist, but I am in, although I never published a video.
I had thought of a death using someone as bait for bears, but what I saw on YouTube is a bit disappointing, like the alligators. The animal attacks, kills and leaves.
I was hoping to find like barrels of gunpowder, I did see a box of dynamite that I thought I could shoot so I turned round to pick up some bystanders that were bound and when I turned back the box had disappeared.

I didn't have a duel yet.Do I have to do something to provoke it or appears randomly?

Just an encounter outside the saloon I think. Happened the third time I went there. If you chase down the gunslingers as part of the side mission you'll no doubt get to do a few too.

My original shitty horse was called brownout on account of it being brown and shit, I called the big black cart horse satan and the white arabian Lucifer.

Im just at the start of chapter six. I need some help in regards to crafting/specific animal.

Ples help.

I want to craft the Death Roll outfit but I need a gila monster skin. According to google they're located way out west, past Blackwater. But when i ride that way constant posses of bounty hunters spawn, and if i do outrun them I end up getting shot to death by ........ well, nothing.

There is nothing on the map to indicate an enemy yet Arthur always dies.

Is this the games way of saying Im not allowed to go there yet?

A guy in Valentine started a fight with me outside the saloon but somewhere in the fight a horse got in the way and I knocked the horse out with a punch and somehow managed to kill the guy on top of that and no one said a thing about it.

I witnessed another fight where the guy started it because this guy was sleeping with his wife. The guy banging the dudes wife won and as the poor helpless chap is lying on the floor , the victor walks off telling him he’s away to go bang his wife now.

A guy in Valentine started a fight with me outside the saloon but somewhere in the fight a horse got in the way and I knocked the horse out with a punch and somehow managed to kill the guy on top of that and no one said a thing about it.

I witnessed another fight where the guy started it because this guy was sleeping with his wife. The guy banging the dudes wife won and as the poor helpless chap is lying on the floor , the victor walks off telling him he’s away to go bang his wife now.

:lol:

I heard some guys talking about how hot this woman was, so I snuck around to peek in her window while she was getting undressed. She caught me though and a crime was reported, so I had to book it out of there .

Just like in real life...

Im just at the start of chapter six. I need some help in regards to crafting/specific animal.

Ples help.

I want to craft the Death Roll outfit but I need a gila monster skin. According to google they're located way out west, past Blackwater. But when i ride that way constant posses of bounty hunters spawn, and if i do outrun them I end up getting shot to death by ........ well, nothing.

There is nothing on the map to indicate an enemy yet Arthur always dies.

Is this the games way of saying Im not allowed to go there yet?

Pretty much... You'll have to wait

Someone camping in the wild...

"Hel-"

"Feck off. Get the feck out of here! You better leave now!"

Sometimes I just wanna chat and sit at the campfire :(.

Someone camping in the wild...

"Hel-"

"Feck off. Get the feck out of here! You better leave now!"

Sometimes I just wanna chat and sit at the campfire :(.

Sometimes you do get invited to sit down, I’ve had some hilarious encounters. think it depends on how you look, watch you’re not wearing a mask or something suspicious.

Last edited:
Finished it today. So fecking good. Think I'll try to go for all the remaining legendary animals to hunt down before the online comes out.

The cops in San Denis are relentless. Just had a 45 minute chase for accidentally spear tackling someone when pressing triangle to mount my horse :lol:

I've not had any of these issues in St Denis of accidentally running over them with a horse, spearing them or choking them to death.

Finally bought it today. Not gonna being able to play it till the next month though.

I've not had any of these issues in St Denis of accidentally running over them with a horse, spearing them or choking them to death.
Neither did I until just now I was a good ways out headed north of SD when I found a stranger that needed a doctor. On my way taking him back in I run over somebody, attempt to chase down the witness, get wanted, horse rears back at a cop, guy I was saving falls off and dies, and I get away but I've wasted a good 15 minutes of my life.

Neither did I until just now I was a good ways out headed north of SD when I found a stranger that needed a doctor. On my way taking him back in I run over somebody, attempt to chase down the witness, get wanted, horse rears back at a cop, guy I was saving falls off and dies, and I get away but I've wasted a good 15 minutes of my life.

haha feck. I tried to chase a witness after shooting a Raider in the dick. It was like a sketch when a load of cops ran out of a side alley and I quickly turned around and ran in the opposite direction.