Gaming Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia)

:drool:

Same request. And if you haven’t already go try meat and bread sandwiches

31-06-gx1up-wwdub.jpg

Came across the KKK. Threw the main guy on the burning cross then lit a cig.

There might be a bug where certain characters, Sadie and the Marstens, will disappear from your camp and only show up when they have a mission available. I know I never see them anymore.

So at the start of Chapter 2, make sure you keep a save before you do a mission with Uncle and check if the Marstens still exist after. If so, you're probably good.

feck this game !

Walked some daft dude to strawberry, gets there and he is on about I should pay something a visit, my horse slightly grazes him and he runs off! It's ridiculous, every slight not is taken as offense or a threat.

feck this game !

Walked some daft dude to strawberry, gets there and he is on about I should pay something a visit, my horse slightly grazes him and he runs off! It's ridiculous, every slight not is taken as offense or a threat.

I also thought the same when I went to St Denis, everyone looked at me badly and the conversations were not very pleasant. Maybe it has to do with the honor bar, or the clothes

feck this game !

If it helps, he suggests you pay the Mayor a visit and is essentially the end of that encounter anyway.

feck this game !

For the most part it makes sense. But there's times where it shouldn't happen, or you try talk to them but point your gun and they feck off.

Getting a bounty in Lemoyne is f*cking rough. I got chased through the swamps for ages and barely got away and then when I tried to sneak into Saint Denis to pay my bounty the literal first person I bumped into was a Lawman :lol: cue a fecking manhunt and me leaping over gardens and back into the water but it took so much out of my stamina to get far enough into the water that I drowned trying to get back to land despite chugging all the tonics I could.

Hunting really is a test of patience. Trying to get the tonic satchel so needed perfect deer, buck and elk pelts. Took me an hour and a half to get the deer and buck ones. Then trekking through the mountains up north for another half hour looking for a pristine elk. Found one, creeping around trying to get downwind when a pair of wolves attack and scare it off through the trees. Cnuts.

Getting a bounty in Lemoyne is f*cking rough. I got chased through the swamps for ages and barely got away and then when I tried to sneak into Saint Denis to pay my bounty the literal first person I bumped into was a Lawman :lol: cue a fecking manhunt and me leaping over gardens and back into the water but it took so much out of my stamina to get far enough into the water that I drowned trying to get back to land despite chugging all the tonics I could.

It's like 80% of any town is a lawman.

Hunting really is a test of patience. Trying to get the tonic satchel so needed perfect deer, buck and elk pelts. Took me an hour and a half to get the deer and buck ones. Then trekking through the mountains up north for another half hour looking for a pristine elk. Found one, creeping around trying to get downwind when a pair of wolves attack and scare it off through the trees. Cnuts.

Happened to me when I was in the mountains to capture a rare Arabian white horse. It blends so good with the snow that its3 hard to find. First time I did it was surrounded by wolves which scared the horse off.

Just decided to go to the gunsmith for like the second time since I got the game and just before I go in some guy calls out. I saved him from a snakebite when I was playing the other day and he said I could have anything from the gunsmith on him. Neat.

Is it just me or is your horse always shit to catch up to you? I’m running full sprint from people and I kinda want him to gallop alongside me and I can jump on but I end up just running and whistling like a twat while he runs behind me with zero urgency.

Just decided to go to the gunsmith for like the second time since I got the game and just before I go in some guy calls out. I saved him from a snakebite when I was playing the other day and he said I could have anything from the gunsmith on him. Neat.

This is bullshit. My mate got the same. I got him outside of the fecking general store. My mate gets a free shotgun and I get a $20 coat. It is a nice coat though.

Went to the gunsmith to buy the sniper rifle. Ejaculated about $300 on customisations. Christ it looks good.

Gold barrel, trigger, hammer and plate with dark walnut finish and dark brick red leather details.

I walked down the middle of the street brandishing it, a couple of guys mentioned it in passing and turned a good few heads. Worked my way back to camp and decided to try some hunting with it. Turns out the bullets are slightly too high a calibre for the turkeys gobbling around nearby. Sounds beastly though, think the folks in St Denis heard my turkey shooting.

Dutch just giving a speech in camp telling everyone to get to work, then sits down and starts reading a book. When I spoke to him he said "especially you Arthur". I could deck the cnut. Been waiting all morning for someone to play poker with on my one day off a month.

Just happened to me too! Was about to ignore the guy calling out to me but decided feck it and turned around. Free weapon, get in.

This game is so fecking good. I'm in Dubai so the weekend starts tonight, and I've made no plans to go out. Gonna buy a big bag of snacks on the way home from work, order in some KFC and have a proper session until 3-4 in the morning.

I also thought the same when I went to St Denis, everyone looked at me badly and the conversations were not very pleasant. Maybe it has to do with the honour bar, or the clothes

I think there is a slight bug with the "walk people to town" side missions. I found a lady who I gave a lift back to Valentine, when I arrived in Valentine, everyone was running away, telling me to piss off etc even though my honour was high. Had to reload the game.

How do you do the multiple shot dead eye thing? As soon as I shoot once, the dead eye is cancelled.

How do you do the multiple shot dead eye thing? As soon as I shoot once, the dead eye is cancelled.
You activate it but don't shoot straight away, target a few people then shoot.

does anyone ever actually win anything at poker? I get fleeced every fecking time!

oh as a tip, if you're going for horses like the white arabian and it gets away, or legendary animals, if you just quit and load your autosave it'll reappear instantly instead of trying to camp overnight and leave/come back etc.

does anyone ever actually win anything at poker? I get fleeced every fecking time!
They never take your money as long as 'ole knifey is around. Sure you end up paying the bounty with the stolen/rescued money...but you've got the moral victory.

Anyone come across those clues for the
serial killer
yet?

Found one near valentine last night, so damn gruesome!

oh as a tip, if you're going for horses like the white arabian and it gets away, or legendary animals, if you just quit and load your autosave it'll reappear instantly instead of trying to camp overnight and leave/come back etc.

I've won every time but it's peanuts.

Has anyone played high stakes poker? Does it exist? I am thinking of buy-ins of 500-1000 or more.

Anyone come across those clues for the
serial killer
yet?

Found one near valentine last night, so damn gruesome!
Yeah, under the bridge. I was riding past and thought it odd there was a light on, started to carry on but then a white dot popped up so checked it out, was quite the scene.

so the animals actually can sense when you are upwind? incredible detail