Gaming Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia)

Just remembered I also had this amazing black horse I stole and made my own. I don't think you can name a stolen horse but I called him Midnight. We had just got to the 3rd level of bonding and I was always feeding him and keeping him out of trouble. Anyway, I was on my way to do the Black Belle mission so spoilers ahead:

I ride up to her house and there's nowhere really to hitch Midnight so I leave him on the walkway and start the cutscene. People who have played this mission proably know where it's going. Belle informs me that "The whole place is rigged" as I realise what I've accidentally done and look at my horse innocently still standing on the walkway. The bounty hunters attack and Belle gives the command and I can only watch in sadness as I press the button to blow up the bounty hunters but also my dear Midnight into pieces :(

:lol: :lol:

Just remembered I also had this amazing black horse I stole and made my own. I don't think you can name a stolen horse but I called him Midnight. We had just got to the 3rd level of bonding and I was always feeding him and keeping him out of trouble. Anyway, I was on my way to do the Black Belle mission so spoilers ahead:

I ride up to her house and there's nowhere really to hitch Midnight so I leave him on the walkway and start the cutscene. People who have played this mission proably know where it's going. Belle informs me that "The whole place is rigged" as I realise what I've accidentally done and look at my horse innocently still standing on the walkway. The bounty hunters attack and Belle gives the command and I can only watch in sadness as I press the button to blow up the bounty hunters but also my dear Midnight into pieces :(

I thought the whole bonding with your horsey was a load of nonsense. But if anything were to happen to Gilgamesh I dont know what Id do.

An absolute monster Ardennes I got for free in the stables.

Mine is Bojack. Or was before some gang killed the poor beast. I put about 10 rounds into each of the bastards.

Saving up for a new horse.

I must have killed at least 5 of my horses :rolleyes: Just as we bond I fall down a mountain side or something stupid lol.

Although today I was in Anneburg, I stumbled across some house/shack looking place in the middle of nowhere. Someone started shouting for me to leave. Obviously I went to go inside. Some crazy fool comes out and shoots me. I respawn and go back to kill/rob the bloke, he’s nowhere to be found. Filled my pockets and left. On my way out he’s there in the middle of the woods hanging off a tree. Absolutely shit myself lol. Then 3/4 random hillbilly looking blokes chase me.

Mine is Bojack. Or was before some gang killed the poor beast. I put about 10 rounds into each of the bastards.

Saving up for a new horse.

Can't you just steal one?
I've not had one die yet.

There's plenty of wild ones near that big ranch that I forget the name of too.

I actually can't get over how much has gone into this game. The fecking party when
you free Sean. I was just wandering around for 20 minutes jumping in and out of loads of different conversations, sing alongs and dances, and then Sean and that blonde one went off riding and the dialogue was there for the whole thing :lol: it's insane!

I got forced into stabling that big black one and had to buy some crappy little one, named it brownout, second I can i'm going back for Satan, if I can name the big black one.

So, 100% worth repurchasing a ps4 just for this? Literally have feck all on for November/December

So because I managed to somehow launch my horse off a cliff, I had to walk for what seemed like a decade to the nearest town. Met a guy living down by the river who was talking about bees making him kill women. I sat and had a drink with him and woke up hours later hog tied as he danced around naked by the fire. I managed to break free and stab him in the face before dumping his body downstream.

I made it back to the main road where a pack of wolves were harassing a carriage carrying a couple of rich folks. I helped out - gunned down three of the little feckers whilst one ran away. The driver thanked me but by this point I was in a killing mood so I took them out with a few stabs to the face and stole the horse. When I made it back into town finally I played some cards, got drunk, when for a stagger about, face stabbed some folk, punched a prostitute by accident, then stabbed her in the face and ended up being chased by the law. After a few face stabbings in an alleyway I turned in for the night. As I made it back to camp someone stopped me and asked if I'd bought Red Dead 2 yet but I'm waiting until Christmas to get it.

Last edited:

:lol:

So because I managed to somehow launch my horse off a cliff, I had to walk for what seemed like a decade to the nearest town. Met a guy living down by the river who was talking about bees making him kill women. I sat and had a drink with him and woke up hours later hog tied as he danced around naked by the fire. I managed to break free and stab him in the face before dumping his body downstream.

I made it back to the main road where a pack of wolves were harassing a carriage carrying a couple of rich folks. I helped out - gunned down three of the little feckers whilst one ran away. The driver thanked me but by this point I was in a killing mood so I took them out with a few stabs to the face and stole the horse. When I made it back into town finally I played some cards, got drunk, when for a stagger about, face stabbed some folk, punched a prostitute by accident, then stabbed her in the face and ended up being chased by the law. After a few face stabbings in an alleyway I turned in for the night. As I made it back to camp someone stopped me and asked if I'd bought Red Dead 2 yet but I'm waiting until Christmas to get it.

:lol::lol:

Ffs I’ve literally just got home, loaded it up and already I’ve gone to hop a fence with my horse in St Denis and had it kick an old lady in the face in front of like 12 people. Now I have a bounty.

Anyone finished the coyote debtor mission? The Cave is pretty cool

I got the wild Arabian white horse from the mountains... I get compliments everytime I ride past somebody

I honestly don’t know how I ended up with my current horse. I had a smaller white one but that one disappeared for some reason and all of a sudden I had a bigger brown one out of nowhere. Part of the main story that I missed perhaps?

So this is an accurate representation of how the game is going for me this evening.

:lol: Fantastic.

I'm really starting to enjoy this game. It's a bit slow but great. So immersive.

The forum has a ignore button for a reason, you should use it and stop annoying me.

Why don’t you use it then? Btw that video was so funny had me in stitches. Great input and I’m looking forward to you providing more tweets from a guy named I can’t stand these hoes so I will stand. So why would I ignore you with that valuable input?

Why don’t you use it then? Btw that video was so funny had me in stitches. Great input and I’m looking forward to you providing more tweets from a guy named I can’t stand these hoes so I will stand. So why would I ignore you with that valuable input?
Yeah mate I don't care.

It would have been a miracle if that woman didn't suffer a serious injury there. fecking daft though.

It would have been a miracle if that woman didn't suffer a serious injury there. fecking daft though.

Did the turning off HDR make it better?

I’ve reached chapter 3, so decided to stop doing everything and go on a legendary animal hunt. Got a bear, moose and wolf so far.

Managed to find a few gold bars, amassed 9000 dollars with the camp fully upgraded and one of the best horses in the game. 95 percent of time spent on non-story stuff.