Gaming Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia)

Defo. But the online won't be launching for a while. Get the crew back together for one last hurrah.
Sounds like a plan!

I actually like that they launch the MP after the SP - gives you a chance to dive into it yourself and get used to the world.

I never played the first game, but I'm a big GTA fan. Do I need to check this out?

This game could be beyond anything we’ve ever seen before, so I’d say it’s definitely worth it.

I never played the first game, but I'm a big GTA fan. Do I need to check this out?
The only game released this year on similar footing is God of War 4, so, yeah.

Man those were fun nights playing cars vs containers or whatever it was called. I feel like I've lost that kind of spare time in my life.

I have a personal hope that RDR2 is a resounding success. The first RDR was in 1910 around the Mexican Revolution and this one is 1899 when things were dying out, a few years post-Frontier era, however, if they ever make a third they have to do one at the very height of the post-Civil War wild west so that they can feature legendary outlaws, Pinkerton agency, famous sheriff's, etc. I feel like Rockstar will be missing something if they don't make on during this time.

Form what i've been reading and listening to, this seems like an open world game that's going to actively respond and react to you, as opposed to merely being a facade or space for you to wonder around in without any real consequences. Seems to be bold and ambitious in a way that could change how open world games are made going forward. We'll have to see how that pans out when the game is actually released, of course, but it sounds promising.

It does take that time away but also my job and things like that have contributed. Also just generally being in your late 20s.
It is true though. When I was younger I felt like I had too much time and not enough games, now I feel like I've too many games and not enough time.

Probably the same for most people, unless they're loners obviously.

Oh yes.

The first red dead was a totally original game. It's maybe not quite as action packed as GTA, but the sheer beauty of the game and the story was immense.

Personally think RDR1 was a lot better than both GTA 4 and 5.

I'm thinking about buying a console in Canada just for this game (had an Xbox in the UK) but yeah, job and life stuff will probably get in the way.

Still it gets to like -30 here so it's not like I'm going to be out much over Xmas.

I'm thinking about buying a console in Canada just for this game (had an Xbox in the UK) but yeah, job and life stuff will probably get in the way.

Still it gets to like -30 here so it's not like I'm going to be out much over Xmas.

I brought my PS4 from New Zealand here :lol: and I got that there from the UK originally too.

I brought my PS4 from New Zealand here :lol: and I got that there from the UK originally too.
Can I use my UK Xbox in Canada and how much do you think it would cost to ship it over?

So is there any real reason to spunk the extra £20 on the deluxe version? And where have you lot (UK) preordered this from?

Can I use my UK Xbox in Canada and how much do you think it would cost to ship it over?

No idea on either sorry. I have problems purchasing online and stuff on my PS4 though as it's a UK one. Had to make a Canadian account to play Fifa online. Not sure if it's the same for Xbox.

No idea on either sorry. I have problems purchasing online and stuff on my PS4 though as it's a UK one. Had to make a Canadian account to play Fifa online. Not sure if it's the same for Xbox.
Probably is.

Best Buy have an offer of $379.99 for an Xbox One 1TB bundle (including Fortnite) or you can get a 1TB PS4 with RD2 for $499.99. Might go for one of them.

So is there any real reason to spunk the extra £20 on the deluxe version? And where have you lot (UK) preordered this from?

I’ve ordered it from the PS Store. The game is massive and buying it digitally means you can start installing it two days before release, so it’ll be ready to play on midnight of release day.

Only just bought FIFA 19 a few weeks ago, but when this bad boy comes out Fifa might just have to be the proverbial sacrificial lamb to make space for 100+ GB of losing my social life for the next few months! :drool:

A few images....

ofc8hz2tkqr11.jpg

1fx7o39xrrr11.jpg

6q09ieq8mqr11.jpg

z45a1a1rurr11.jpg

yjxq2re0srr11.jpg

1u4m5tmq0lr11.jpg

p6uuu8l63er11.jpg

fvzsx2ufyeo11.jpg

cwd62rq1p7o11.jpg

c21vkw8vzbr11.png

LtMYc2V.jpg