RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pissed Jamie Redknapp wasnt in the Studio tonight to eulogize over Carra's superb defensive abilities....even though they have shipped SIX goals in three games since his return....I'm sure Jamie would put that down to freakish bad luck and poor refereeing decisions.

He will be 26.5 years and have only played in the groups stages for Ajax in the CL. He is wasting his career at liverpool. He will leave if he gets the chance. That said how teams would want him because of his antics?

It won't be popular, but I'd take him.

Sure, he will still be a cnut. But at least he'd be our cnut.

Won't happen in a million years mind. Fergie can't stand him. Evra is a non-starter.

ice1jQ4OX5Aq9.gif

:lol::lol:

Pope announces his resignation, Rodgers' job under pressure; no coincidence?

just had an obsessed Liverpool fan on FB telling me that the only reason Utd have won so much is because we bought success

Lovin it :devil:

just had an obsessed Liverpool fan on FB telling me that the only reason Utd have won so much is because we bought success

Lovin it :devil:

It's not like they have spent millions on average English dross at all. Henderson, Carroll and Downing all came from their wonderful academy...

Won't happen in a million years mind. Fergie can't stand him. Evra is a non-starter.

I don't even know what to say to that. I'd rather we signed a lump of shit and put it on the pitch.

Not sure if serious. Presumably you didn't hear what Fergie thinks of him.

No chance. If he had played for another club then maybe (although difficult to ignore the racist part).

I struggled to see Owen beyond his Liverpool heritage and he was actually a decent bloke.

I don't think I could ever get behind Suarez, unless it was to push him in front of a bus.

Horrible little skank.

Michael Owen was a totally different k.o.f.

I'm a little surprised nobody would take Suarez on a plate. I'm not saying I would shell out any record breaking fee's for him, but if he was there for the taking I would have to.

Yeah, him, Cole and Terry are three players I can never get behind. I shudder at thought of either of them playing for us.

:D All good. Now it just looks like I've got a lot of man love for Phelan which I do tbf.

What has Cole done? Swerved Arsenal a la Van Persie/Nasri/Song/Fabregas when he saw a club lacking ambitions and cheated on Cheryl Cole?

Surely no worse than what Ryan Giggs has done. Having a protracted affair with the wife of your own brother. If you're going to withold support for personal reasons then he must be a pretty eminent candidate for that disgusting carry-on.

I'm a little surprised nobody would take Suarez on a plate. I'm not saying I would shell out any record breaking fee's for him, but if he was there for the taking I would have to.

Nope. Besides, he's never going to be 'there for the taking', he's always going to cost a bomb. Money which could be spent on a similarly talented player who isn't such a cnut.

Anyway, who are you going to bench for him, Rooney or Van Persie?

What has Cole done? Swerved Arsenal a la Van Persie/Nasri/Song/Fabregas when he saw a club lacking ambitions and cheaten on Cheryl Cole?

Surely no worse than what Ryan Giggs has done. Having a protracted affair with the wife of your own brother. If you're going to withold support for personal reasons then he must be a pretty eminent candidate for that disgusting carry-on.

Weird. I don't think I even mentioned anything about him cheating on his wife.

It's not his personal life I'm bothered with. He can shag who he wants. Being a stuck-up-his-own-arse cnut slash Terry sympathizer does the trick.

Weird. I don't think I even mentioned anything about him cheating on his wife.

It's not his personal life I'm bothered with. He can shag who he wants. Being a stuck-up-his-own-arse cnut slash Terry sympathizer does the trick.

It's the standard Chelsea fan jump to the defence tactic.

Though he left out shooting trainees...

It's the standard Chelsea fan jump to the defence tactic.

Though he left out shooting trainees...

I know what ranks worse on my list of transgressions between shooting some trainee with a BB gun or having a sustained affair with the wife of your own brother.

Somehow Alex Ferguson was still able to describe him as a "fantastic human being" with a straight face last night. Rhodri might beg to differ. Where I come from that is the behaviour of an absolute wrong 'un of the highest order.

Anyway, another debate. Back to laughing at Scousers.

I know what ranks worse on my list of transgressions between shooting some trainee with a BB gun or having a sustained affair with the wife of your own brother.

Somehow Alex Ferguson was still able to describe him as a "fantastic human being" with a straight face. Rhodri might beg to differ. Where I come from that is the behaviour of an absolute wrong 'un of the highest order.

:confused: How did Giggs' personal life get in this conversation? Deflection tactic to defend the indefensible?

Who here used used Cashley's personal life as a stick to beat him with? You just took it completely off tangent.

Somehow Alex Ferguson was still able to describe him as a "fantastic human being" with a straight face. Rhodri might beg to differ. Where I come from that is the behaviour of an absolute wrong 'un of the highest order.

There you go again. Ignore anything actually said and go into staunch defense of your lovable rogue.

So predictable :lol:

If the offside rule didn't exist we'd have been 3 up.

Well that's up there with the best they've ever come up with.

When you're making up new stats for terrible players and talking about goals that could have been without the offside trap you know it's Liverpool.

I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.