RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Brom will get tons of credit for this but in all honesty, they deserve absolutely none. They did nothing but defend for eighty minutes, relying on a few fantastic saves from Ben Foster before making their first attempt on goal after eighty minutes and grabbing a goal from the resulting corner. It wasn't a tactical masterclass, it pure potluck. This sort of shithouse defensive opposition is what we had to deal with for years under Rafa and now it seems sides will do it to us again.

Rafa :drool:

Basically saying, because they were so good, they lost.

Are they actually trying to say that they're such a good team now that the opposition will defend loads meaning they'll lose?

that was a smash and grab performance pen goes in maybe a different scoreline

Maybe...

Sad that the result has overshadowed an absolutely imperious display by Mr Lucas Levia. The kids on his way back.

Imperious. Mr Alex Ferguson will be shitting it.

Sometimes I wonder wether people actually WATCH the game or just go by result.

We dominated them but couldn´t score, which is our main problem since Suarez is our one and only striker. Today, Sturridge was out and Luis had an off day in terms of scoring. So how people go into some sort of depression is hard to understand.

In fact, there were so many positives in this game, the progress has become that obvious that it should be visible for everyone. The turning point was Stevie missing the pen but shite happens, no blaming, just the way it is.

So many fecking positives, you can barely count them. in fact you can't, you can't count them.

Only West Brom's second clean sheet in 30 away league games. You don't need to guess who those 2 were against. So fecking frustrating.

:lol:

Can you help me with this???

537046_10152550155810273_610587854_n.jpg

If Rafa gets hired by the end of 2013 by Liverpool, I'll go on a live webchat dressed in full drag.

Jesus, did I pick the wrong night not to have a drink with the match.

Borini continues to look crazily overpriced thanks to a manager desperate to put his stamp on the team and I don't know who's coaching our defence but they needed sacking sharpish.

Ah well, at least I've got Gary Neville and David Moyes to show me where it all went wrong.

Brilliant!

Deluded Dipper said:
I'm surprised nobody mentioned the ref was against us. Suarez dived by the way, and it was only justice that Gerrard's shit of a penalty got saved.

What game was he watching?

Keep your heads up, lads. This team will be special by the end of the year which sadly may not mean anything for this season but next season we will go in with a ton of confidence.

They never change, do they?

They'll beat some useless outfit soon and start talking about how great they are. They never learn.

Why does my beloved Liverpool play a like frozen corpse stuffed with dope :(
:lol:Good analogy

---

Sad that the result has overshadowed an absolutely imperious display by Mr Lucas Levia.
Those 2 goals are both own goals, apparently.

fecking Sky now making out like Suarez is diving for that pen.

We have seen so many like that given yet when it's Suarez he's dived.

They love the controversy and build it up themselves, takes the piss.

Yeah, Suarez didn't dive at all...

Football died tonight lads

May as well scrap the entire concept if doing nothing for 90 minutes is enough to win games

I know this isn't supposed to be a serious thread but a LFC fan has just posted this wonderful thing in the newbs

Originally Posted by Lfc_red View Post
TEARS

As the tears fell like the snow that day
The realization would not go away
That this tragic loss of life was here to stay
And everywhere the people prayed,young men lost in there prime

There talent there lives lost to the soil
From Edwards to Bent from Taylor to Curry
As the snow on the runway melted away
As the sun rose up over Munich the next day

From Old Trafford to Anfield from Highbury to the Dell
These young mens lives were celebrated well
There were chants and cheers and well wishes from all
And as there names sung out they glistened tall

They may be gone but not forgotten there legend lives on for all
When the snow falls now that glisten you see is the celebration
Of there talent we had seen,As we sit in the stands Remember 58
when these young men fell so be thankfull and be well.

From true Lfc supporters to true Mufc supporters

Fair play and appreciated (by me anyway)

Anyone seen this sig on RAWK.

'Manchester United could win fifty titles, but they will always be the Rolling Stones of football. Good, just not quite that band from Liverpool.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, you guys have been ok for the past 23 years I suppose!

Luck. That's all it was.

Yes we were shit in too many ways to mention but if we were shit then they were pathetic.

With a bit of luck, a ricochet that goes our way, a miss-kick that doesn't spin over the bar, a GK that who doesn't get away with every spill, a penalty that should be scored, just that little bit of luck.

With a little bit of luck we'd all be here saying that it was an okay performance, created loads of good chances and should have won by more than 1 or 2.

Everyone would be saying that West Brom were woeful and should have lost by more. But no, the fates are against us and we get what we've been getting for far too long.

There can not be another team half as unlucky as us, no other team who dominates games, creates chances and fail to get what the deserve on such a consistent basis.

I'm not sure what we have done but we are 100% cursed.

:lol:

Does anybody think that Suarez will leave in the Summer?

Yeah. No way will he stay there. No CL, probably not even the EL, and a team that looks like it's only getting worse every year.

I think Rodgers will get the sack as well. Everyone says he won't and he will be given time to implement his philosophy on the club, blah blah blah - when Liverpool finish 10th or worse in the league, he's a goner.

Does anybody think that Suarez will leave in the Summer?

He will be 26.5 years and have only played in the groups stages for Ajax in the CL. He is wasting his career at liverpool. He will leave if he gets the chance. That said how teams would want him because of his antics?

Status
Not open for further replies.