RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bit is my favourite:

Is his memory that short? Cant he remember last may?

well this bit is quite annoying. United won the UCL in 2008. Lost the final in 2009. Lost out in the quarters after putting up a good fight in 2010. Lost in the final in 2011. Just last season we lost in the group stages.
That's 1 win, 2 finals, 1 qf exit in the last 5 years. Still people keep saying that United don't do any good in Europe. We would arguably be the 2nd best in Europe over the last 5 years.
For a pool fan to say that english teams don't do anything in europe, is to simply ignore united's achievements. losers!!

Has Chelsea been officialy branded a Russian club or something, too ?

A man who's avatar is Ronald McDonald

I'll never understand why they sing about us so much. They're miles ahead of us over the last two decades. Why don't they enjoy it and sing about how great they are? Bunch of clowns.

Other madness

If we didn't have bias in this country then we would be 4th and Arsenal would be 11th.

It's just the gift that keeps giving

Rofl it's chaos in the RAWK, many there cursing and calling each other idiots and other names over who they preferred to win. Some disliked us so much they wanted Everton, while some were desperate for us to win as they couldn't bear the fact that everton would beat them in the league twice in a row

"but we had 19 shots"

"should have had another penalty"

"yacob should have gone for gerrard's late tackle"

"YAWN"

Why Can't Liverpool Win Against The Top Ten?

http://www.football365.com/f365-features/8475353/Why-Can-t-Liverpool-Win-Against-The-Top-Ten-

However, despite Liverpool's impressive passing statistics - third most possession (58.3%) and fourth best pass success rate (85.3%) in the top flight this season - which can be seen on WhoScored's statistics page - the Reds tend not to be scoring goals as a direct result of their passing game, particularly against the bigger teams. And that might be why results against the other teams in the top ten haven't been up to scratch.

In fact, in Liverpool's 13 games against those nine teams this season, the longest series of passes they have registered directly in the lead up to a goal is four - in the 2-2 draw against Everton at Goodison Park. Even then, the build up to that goal consisted of a Jose Enrique cross that evaded everyone, Suarez firing the ball back towards to goalmouth, only to be finished courtesy of a Leighton Baines own goal. The Reds' second-longest passing move leading to a goal against a top ten side is the two passes prior to Sturridge's long range strike against City on Sunday.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rodgers system is working well.

popcornz.gif

Their meltdowns are shit, they have finally realised they are just a mid table side.

No. That's why he looked good.

:lol:

In hindsight, not cashing in on Agger & Skrtel was a mistake. Need a new back four as a priority for the summer. We may have good footballers but awfully weak ones when it comes to the mentality to win games.

But i thought they were the best centre back pairing the premier league has ever seen??

Steve really comes alive when Liverpool Football Club lose

:lol: I like to think that says more about them than it does about me...although I'm probably wrong. :D

We must have the worst pen game changing thing type whatever.

I can't even understand that...

So our two most effective players - Downing and Henderson - are taken off.

That's when you know things are bad.

A lot of negative posts will be posted tonight. They'll get targeted as being knee-jerkers.

We're shit. Really shit. Ive backed Brendan long enough but still we are shit. We're ninth, and I can honestly, honestly see us 11th or lower come the end of may. Id swap Brendan for Rafa right now.

I just wish everyone at the club would stop talking about fourth place, it fecks us up every single time! Stop talking, and just take one game at a time, please?

Yeah, that's what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.