RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6y1x1i.jpg

"Every pass, in full onomatopoeic glory, had Norwich in a stupor."

:lol: x ∞

13 games left- only three of the bigger sides- Chelsea, Everton and Tottenham and they're all at Anfield.

Let's go on a run.

I've a better idea: let's lose to West Brom at home instead.

They are the West Ham of the north. Midtable, game raising, delusional, brainless morons.

It makes me smile :)

Not really, given their illustrious past.

As good as Rafa was, I don't think we played the type of football under him that we are now playing under BR. We absolutely dominated the ball in large spells of the game and looked like Liverpool of the 80's. Pass and move looks like it is coming back. Yes, we have defensive frailties and it is a concern but we can work on that. But, I believe in the type of football we are trying to play - you get to the very top if you can play this way. We looked like FC Barcelona today during large spells of the game. Superb performance from everyone. The future is bright.
Good to see a draw with a weakened City team hasn't affected them and they still have their feet on the ground. So humble and dignified, with such humility...

:lol:

I know this is a very minor thing (particularly considering it's RAWK), but why the feck would you call them "FC Barcelona" and not just Barcelona/Barca like any other normal person? It's much like the way they stick to "Liverpool Football Club". Do they think it makes them look smarter because they can type the full club name?

Can a loss be a win? Net spend? Golden gloves? Player-for-player, we're better than the mancs?

Is there no end to RAWK's nonsense? Seemingly not, especially when it comes when it comes to evaluating Stewart Downing's contribution...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you RAWK's latest bullshit: the assist to the assist.

Funny that today he had the "assist to the assist" for both goals. Posted in the post match thread but he has the most "assists to assists" of any player in our squad over the past two months. Also is our best chance creator according to the stats.... Tough to say he hasn't merited his spot. It's funny people say he doesn't contribute but if you watch almost every one of our goals from the beginning of build up to the goal, Downing is almost always involved.

Today: Was part of buildup to both
Arsenal: Part of buildup for Suarez's goal and was the "assist to the assist" for Henderson's goal
Norwich: Assist and was part of buildup for two other goals

Stuart Downing might not score goals, make assists or make succesfull dribbles, but he's always there, involved somehow... doing things.

Can a loss be a win? Net spend? Golden gloves? Player-for-player, we're better than the mancs?

Is there no end to RAWK's nonsense? Seemingly not, especially when it comes when it comes to evaluating Stewart Downing's contribution...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you RAWK's latest bullshit: the assist to the assist.

he has the most "assists to assists" of any player in our squad over the past two months.
stewart-downing-v-ful.jpg

Well since Luis has told us that he's going to be sticking around for a while, I figured he deserves a new song.
I came up wit this:

To the tune of "We will rock you"

Luis you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man at LFC some day
You got mud on yo' face
they say you're a big disgrace
Kickin' your ball all over the place
Singin'

'he will he will meg you
he will he will rock you'

Luis you're a young man hard man
Shoutin' in the pitch gonna take on the world some day
You got blood on yo' face
they say your a big disgrace
but we're Wavin' your banner all over the place
'he will he will meg you'
Singin'
'he will he will rock you'

Luis you're gold man our star man

we're pleading with you to get us the League some
Day
We got mud on our face
they say we're a big disgrace
You're the Somebody to put us back into our place

Singin'
Everybody
'Luis will Luis will rock you'
Alright

What do you guys think?
:lol::lol::lol:

Ermahgerd he will meg us lolz

He came to us from Amsterdam Suarez Suarez
Throw dirt on him but he don't give a dam Suarez Suarez

He'll nutmeg your entire squad
He's our fighter if you haven't heard

Luis Suarez Liverpool number 9

Nananananananana nana nanananana nana

Rowk pls.

His ears look quite weird today Luis Luis
His best mate is a frenchman named Patrice Patrice
Can play in goal and he's not shite
If you like him then he won't bite

Luis Suarez Liverpool's number nine
:confused::nono:

It's crazy how much they're hate for us, surpasses their love for Liverpool.

They aren't going to challenge for the title again for a very long time. They should be concentrating on getting 4th and keeping what decent players they do have, instead of worrying about us getting to number 20. Twats.

It's equally crazy how many of them wanked off over City winning the title last year forgetting it was City and their money that literally bought their Champions League spot and aided in their slide down the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.