RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the mancs have the league titles, we'll top the assist-assist and nutmeg leagues. Add the We've got Stevie G Cup and the Moral Victory Shield, and we could be on for the quadruple.

Let the mancs have the league titles, we'll top the assist-assist and nutmeg leagues. Add the We've got Stevie G Cup and the Moral Victory Shield, and we could be on for the quadruple.

Forgot the England player of the year and the Under 21 player of the year titles.

It was a hommage to Emile Heskey.

Meanwhile, on a French football forum, I'm putting up with the usual 'our squad is as good as most of the top teams in England' and the 'Agger is the best CB in the league, no wonder Barça wanted him, and I'm very glad no one is seeing just how good he is' shit from a Liverpool fan who just came out of the woodwork after their game against City, as they do.

He has done well for West Ham. He only has 2 goals but wins a lot of aerial duels which is very crucial in there style of play. According to who scored he wins 10.6 aerial duels per game which is probably the highest in PL possibly all major leagues in europe.

Possibly of all time. Possibly in every sport ever. He could probably out-jump Michael Jordan. It's like he was born with pogo sticks for legs.

Another chart-topping stat for Liverpool. The aerial duel league table for the whole of Europe. Possibly.

No reaction to the fact that the most corrupt game so far proven in the history of British Football contained Liverpool and not the evil corrupt Frogie legions?

No reaction to the fact that the most corrupt game so far proven in the history of British Football contained Liverpool and not the evil corrupt Frogie legions?

Didn't you know that the omnipotent evil Frogie payed that keeper and fixed rhat match so later people will put the blame to Liverpool.

On the Debrecen game.

Another mud dragging experience is in the offing imo. I just wrote to the club urging them to make a meaningful tought out announcement, to distance ourselves from this shit.

:lol: Yeah, maybe they should bring back the KKK press department to ensure the club come out looking as squeky clean before the evil media try to drag their whiter than white reputation through the mud.

I've already had a mate asking if Suarez had a "hand" in it...

:lol:

Before the story about the Liverpool game;

I hope it's Man Utd vs Schalke 10/11 when they won 4-1. United gets banned from all European competition for next 10 years, no top players will sign for them and we overtake them.

What it will be is this. Man Utd v Barca 10/11
It will be this I can guarantee it and they'll give United a European cup for it. It's clearly going to happen.

Erm, no not United then??

On the Debrecen game.

:lol: Yeah, maybe they should bring back the KKK press department to ensure the club come out looking as squeky clean before the evil media try to drag their whiter than white reputation through the mud.

Ah, he wrote the club. That's that sorted then. Though I really hope he didn't write it in the usual pseudo-poetic way, trying to crank out a LIX as high as possible.

Reading some complaints from them about how the headlines are reading because they make Liverpool look bad, despite the fixing problem being on the Debrecen side. I wonder what they would be saying themselves if it was a United match involved and the fixing was on the club United was playing? Well I do not really wonder, we all know they would not make the distinction.

Reading some complaints from them about how the headlines are reading because they make Liverpool look bad, despite the fixing problem being on the Debrecen side. I wonder what they would be saying themselves if it was a United match involved and the fixing was on the club United was playing? Well I do not really wonder, we all know they would not make the distinction.

It would be the sort of news they've been waiting for all their lives, they wouldn't let facts stand in the way of that.

Possibly of all time. Possibly in every sport ever. He could probably out-jump Michael Jordan. It's like he was born with pogo sticks for legs.

Another chart-topping stat for Liverpool. The aerial duel league table for the whole of Europe. Possibly.

Does that stat mean he just won the ball in the air, or that it went to a team mate? Carroll does win a lot of headers, but a lot of them seem to lack any direction.

:lol: we wouldn't want nor value a poxy retrospective trophy...and no amount of bad refereeing contributed to the tonking we got off Barca.

Not like their lot who were campaigning to have the titles they won during the war period included so we didn't overtake them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sad cnuts.

Well since Luis has told us that he's going to be sticking around for a while, I figured he deserves a new song.
I came up wit this:

To the tune of "We will rock you"

Luis you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man at LFC some day
You got mud on yo' face
they say you're a big disgrace
Kickin' your ball all over the place
Singin'

'he will he will meg you
he will he will rock you'

Luis you're a young man hard man
Shoutin' in the pitch gonna take on the world some day
You got blood on yo' face
they say your a big disgrace
but we're Wavin' your banner all over the place
'he will he will meg you'
Singin'
'he will he will rock you'

Luis you're gold man our star man

we're pleading with you to get us the League some
Day
We got mud on our face
they say we're a big disgrace
You're the Somebody to put us back into our place

Singin'
Everybody
'Luis will Luis will rock you'
Alright

What do you guys think?
:lol::lol::lol:

luis_suarez_freddie_mercury.jpg

Why don't you guys start writing this kind of stuff? It's really annoying that you are grounded in reality all the time! :mad:

:lol::lol:

Now seems a good time to show a really great thread RAWK has up, with a touching poem on the two biggest tragedies our clubs have incurred:

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=302828.0

Great sentiments shown from the OP and them in that thread, credit to them.

Well done RAWK :)
Apart from the OP these two stuck out for me.

Mr Dilkington@RAWK said:
RIP.

Anyone who uses human tragedy for one-upmanship in football is an idiot. These weren't just incredible footballers - they were people. Fathers, brothers, uncles, friends.

Never forgotten.

Red_Rich@RAWK said:
Perfect words. I echo those sentiments. Nevermind what Shanks said, football IS only a game. Loss of human life is beyond tragic, and those people who have been affected should always have everyone's utmost respect and sympathy.

RIP

It's Freddie Uranus!

He's just Freddie'd U.. Wait.

Thought I'd look this up...

Untitled-1_zps12f5a5b5.jpg

http://www.whoscored.com/Statistics

Hmm. Seems to be true. Also - MANUCHO!

I make sure to mouse over a lot of the stats and make sure they are right. Becuase a lot of the time it's taken as gospel and they aren't.

I've been stung trying to highlight the lack of defensive stats for Carrick in the past. Only to find their stats were completely wrong. Not even in the ball park.

Great to see through the hilarity we have the class to acknowledge when they've done something right.

GET IN MORAL CAF VICTORY!

More stats:

Lionel Messi has completed 21 nutmegs this season, 2nd best in top 5 leagues. Liverpool's Luis Suarez has 36. [via @suarezstats @messistats]
https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/298552847140786176

Have they gorged into this one yet?

Very good of them to do that. :)

It's a lovely wee thread and honestly I echo the sentiments of so many of them. How United fans could ever shout things like '96 was never enough' is beyond me. That's totally different from the 'never your fault' stuff and it's just fecking disgusting. I know a few lads here in Ireland from both the United and the Liverpool side that rip the piss out of each other with these type of comments and it's pretty horrible stuff to be joking about.

Anyway, that's enough from me on this but thanks for bringing that to our attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.