RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a more serious note, You have a point but I really don't know what to expect from RAWK, these days. They're like X-Files with almost every episode containing various WTF moments.

:lol::lol: (and your above comment)

I would say V Persie probably finishes more chances than Suarez (not a better finisher) but the fact that he can nutmeg any PL defender and create something out of nothing time and time again puts him way above RVP in skill alone, if he was at manure he would be hailed as good as messi by the media, to be honest i would rate him among the 5 best players in the world as it stands anyway.

facepalm.gif

Letter I had back from ESPN re complaint:

Thank you for your feedback with regards to the commentators on ESPN. Hearing from our fans and receiving your feedback is important and we have shared your feedback with our production team.

We take our responsibility to deliver the highest standards of coverage to our viewers. ESPN's editorial policy is for commentators to be unbiased and honest, to call things as they see them. Inevitably this can involve treading a fine line on occasion, especially in the heat of the moment. Comments during the Mansfield v Liverpool match caused offense where none was intended and we have spoken to our commentator about this incident.

Sincerely,

Candice
ESPN.com Customer Care

--------------- Original Message ---------------

Actions of a Cheat comment toward Luis Suarez
Blatant bigot that wouldn't of made this comment at an English/British player
How does he know that was Suarez's intention, he does not.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm one of Suarez' staunch defenders, and forever defending him. But, sorry, i'm really disappointed in the part of the interview (unless something has been slightly lost in translation) that he's come out and admitted to diving, even letting people know the exact incident and match.

Yeah, cause nobody EVER formulated an opinion from him flailing to ground clutching limbs nearly every game.. :rolleyes:

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes
Brendan Rodgers says Suarez's comments are "unacceptable" & says the situation will be dealt with internally

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes
Rodgers: "Diving is not something we advocate. Our ethics are correct".

It might well be unacceptable Brendan, but so is hanging one of your players out to dry, before even the authorities have been asked to deal with it.

At this point Brendan, and after all of the shite Luis has had to put up with this last year, if those quotes are actually genuine and from you, this is the point that you are dead to me.

At this point Brendan, and after all of the shite Luis has had to put up with this last year, if those quotes are actually genuine and from you, this is the point that you are dead to me.

At least they've retained some sense of perspective.

Oh dear. One day can't pass without them fecking some shit up...

I love Liverpool and everything that goes with them. Their terrible season so far, Brendan doing his best David Brent impression, their endless paranoid, deluded comments, beating them twice this season and even the ex LFCers Benitez and Torres cheering us up by being terrible with that London club.

Infact so far this season has been absolutely perfect. With City humiliated in Europe and Chelsea also out, Benitez hired and doing his best to make sure they don't win anything and Liverpool giving us something to laugh about every single week and we're seven points clear at the top.

I'm in a happy place at the moment

I love Liverpool and everything that goes with them. Their terrible season so far, Brendan doing his best David Brent impression, their endless paranoid, deluded comments, beating them twice this season and even the ex LFCers Benitez and Torres cheering us up by being terrible with that London club.

Infact so far this season has been absolutely perfect. With City humiliated in Europe and Chelsea also out, Benitez hired and doing his best to make sure they don't win anything and Liverpool giving us something to laugh about every single week and we're seven points clear at the top.

Indeed, this does seem to be shaping up to be one of those Happy United seasons compared to last seasons Chelsea Smiles :p

Wow. I think Brendan is completely out of line here. Why would Suarez be reprimanded for admitting to diving? Why? Everyone dives. Should he be reprimanded because he admits it? Well, don't we want our players to be honest?

Gerrard admitted his penalty against Atletico in 2008 shouldn't have been awarded, no reprimands toward Gerrard then, and it shouldn't.

Suarez makes an honest comment, about something very part of the Premier League these days and gets criticised by his own manager.

This is why I'm usually on the players side. Diving is just as much cheating as a bad tackle but for some reason bad tackles are accepted in comparison with diving.

Their double standards are beyond ridiculous. :wenger::wenger:

You're right man, this is a brilliant season so far, wall as far as laughs are concerned. But it will only be perfect if we have some silverware to show for it!

Its shaping up to be a great year indeed :)

RAWK are melting down because Rodgers had the temerity to say that he'd "have a word with Suarez". It's hilarious, how dare anyone question Suarez.

I also love how their club's communication department seem to be run by a 7 year olds.

Wow. The RAWK majority is viciously turning on Rogers and the club as we speak. Someone please post the Michael Jackson popcorn gif.

Then there's the rhetoric about South Americans being treated differently from locals. From Ardiles to Poyet to Aguero, South Americans have been welcomed with open arms and adored for their play [and also integrity] for years now. We have our own Lucas who is adored and not treated any differently from "the locals". It isn't a matter of South Americans being chased around with pitchforks or dragged down in the media, it's Luis Suarez who is being chased. It's actually pretty pathetic to claim there's an agenda against players from an entire continent because you feel you're a victim [even though you later go on to accept you've dived].

:lol:

I realise that Rodgers hasn't been in the job for long, but - if this was happening to our club - I can't imagine supporting any United player over SAF. Not one.

So they are pretty much now putting their only decent player above the manager and indeed the health of the club.

How pathetic they have become, what a small thinking, small time piddly little midtable fanbase. I can't even laugh at them anymore, they are just nothing.

Rawk fans. :wenger:

Suarez can do no wrong in the eyes of Liverpool fans. In fact, Rawk fans love Suarez so much, they possibly believe Suarez' shit doesn't smell. He's a saint, he's the victim, a spacegoat.

Rawk fans. :wenger:

Suarez can do no wrong in the eyes of Liverpool fans. In fact, Rawk fans love Suarez so much, they possibly believe Suarez' shit doesn't smell. He's a saint, he's the victim, a spacegoat.

...and a pasty.

A Liverpool fan is on TalkSport RIGHT NOW claiming that United teaches its players, such as Rooney and Ronaldo, to dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.