RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F365 Comments section:

godzilla (Liverpool) says...

The problem at Liverpool is that the squad is full of potential. Sometimes potential is like feeling you need to drop one and then ultimately finding that its actually mostly just air - disappointing. We need some solids delivered now. I know it sounds like I'm saying I want Liverpool to be sh*t, which I am, but in a good way.

I get what he's saying, at the moment they just stink with no solid form.

I've often been called a count. Well, I think that's what people were shouting.

:lol:

6n6uj.jpg
:lol:

why is SteveJ the count & Ghali the hound and not the other way round? :) The haunted house behind them contains all the raging and angry souls of RAWKites

https://www.redcafe.net/12748284-post4349.html

This is why :lol:.

I love how LFC fans are making an absolute human trash of themselves because of Manchester United.

It actually shows how small the support is for their own team and that obsession is gonna bring them and their club to the very bottom.

Very soon.

LOL

that's just... you ruined your body forever for that piece of nothing?

I mean, it's only football for feck sake, and even though I think it's stupid to tattoo whatever teams your supporting is, tattooing one on your rival team is just plain idiotry

I love how LFC fans are making an absolute human trash of themselves because of Manchester United.

It actually shows how small the support is for their own team and that obsession is gonna bring them and their club to the very bottom.

Very soon.

To be fair nearly every club has meatheaded dickbags that do this sort of petty shite. Bitter and deludedly Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime they are but I reckon even the lads at RAWK would have a go at this absolute wanker.

To be fair nearly every club has meatheaded dickbags that do this sort of petty shite. Bitter and deludedly Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime they are but I reckon even the lads at RAWK would have a go at this absolute wanker.

I don't understand why anyone is offended by this guy. I can take a guy writing Munich if his "reward" is having to wear it on his ass for the rest of his life

He is simply too dumb to irritate me

RAWK ? You mean those guys who in large group defended racist behaviour with such animosity towards Manchester United for no reason whatsoever ? Great bunch of lads ! Would absolutely love to meet them in a real life... all of them.

On a more serious note, You have a point but I really don't know what to expect from RAWK, these days. They're like X-Files with almost every episode containing various WTF moments.

I won't be surprised if they'll find it amusing after their latest "Old Trafford Conquest" fiasco.

Not surprisingly the RAWK mods have immediately locked the thread about the tattoo. The are supposed to be the good guys, ya know...

:lol: It's like posting a racist gif and being told that it's not the 50k thread

Nice surprise, actually. It's good to see somekind of reaction from their mods.

Somebody will propably post that shit, again, anyway. :lol:

Hope for Rafa's sake they (Chelsea) have some sort of recovery. Otherwise he's going to end up ruling himself out of the Real Madrid job.

Status
Not open for further replies.