RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Studga" is just a conjunction of the surname "Sturridge" and the word "la". Sorry but we cannot compete with this level of creativity.

And when he shoots, you know he misses every chance
Oh Daniel, Daniel Sturridge
At least you don't score with your hand

"This isn’t stem cell research or quantum mechanics, it is as old as time"

Uh, actually, son, quantum mechanics IS AS OLD AS TIME YOU REVOLTING LITTLE CRETIN

We've conceded ten goals at home. Only Man City, West Brom (surprisingly) and Chelsea have a better record.

We've conceded eighteen goals away from home, United have conceded 15, Arsenal and Swansea have the best away records only conceding 9 each.
So on the face of it, our defence has been performing pretty well, very strong at home but we're more open away from home perhaps or more likely to concede.
Agger and Skrtel have kept 8 clean sheets. The best defence in the league (stats wise) Chelsea and Stoke have kept 9.

I rest my case m'lud.

There ya go. :lol:

Believe me people. Have faith. Clasp your hands together as tightly as you can. Clasp your hands so tightly that your fingers turn blue and you get cramp in your biceps. Close your eyes so tightly that the acids released by the compressed muscles in your eye sockets permanently damage your eyesight. Because its ONLY together that we can achieve this. Stand as one behind the King with your sword in your hand and let out a mighty roar. A roar that can be heard up and down our great land.

And when Liverpool Football Club stand again at the summit, we will truly know the mind of the football Gods.

Too damned good:

http://bawkatrawk.blogspot.co.uk/2011/01/steve-clarke-in.html

It's a RAWK spoof site, Mr W. :)

Tbf though, the fact that it's not instantly recognisable as a parody says it all about that forum.

Quote:
His name is Sturridge
And he's scoring across the land
Gets all the Kopites jumping in each and every stand
And when he scores, he'll show you his latest dance
Oh Daniel, Daniel Sturridge
Scoring across the land

[/SPOILER]

But if they were in the other stands they wouldn't be 'Kopites' would they?
Oh god I'm getting sucked in, shoot me.

a smelly bellwhiff staff member said:
It was a meh game for me. I've given up caring about that shithole and their small fans and their petty manager with his wank 'mind games'. His disrespect for us just embarasses himself not anyone else.
The game itself: the first goal was well taken and out of nowhere really, the 2nd, well we gave away too many silly free kicks.

:lol::lol: fecking have a word to yourself you Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime.

SteveJ
6n6uj.jpg

6n6uj.jpg

:lol:

why is SteveJ the count & Ghali the hound and not the other way round? :) The haunted house behind them contains all the raging and angry souls of RAWKites

I agree. Move the world class Suarez on the left, the rising superstar in the making ridges on the right and gamiero through the center. That attacking 3 is legendary by itself but if Liverpool can follow that by getting Sneijder for a great price with Gerrard returning to form its an attacking quintet worthy of a a world cup winning national team.

Optimistic bunch.

Not RAWK but equally deluded.

You really are not very Sharp are you ? The embarrassment was all of your fans celebrating at the ground and in pubs and bars worldwise only for AGUEEERRROOOO to ruin it for you...the extra embarrassment was, it was your city rivals ! A club you once mocked as `little noisy neighbours` who smashed your worls to smithereens ! Let`s not go into the embarrassing humiliation by Barcelona and shaky hands. Or what about only winning a measly 3 European Cups with all of your financial clout.....we have FIVE !!! Little old Liverpool way ahead of you....that`s embarrassing !

Sorry guys but Man United have actually purchased these titles, not won them like Liverpool and others did, due to the out and out ability of the players at the time. Players who actually lived in Council houses, and managed by probably the best Manager ever to hit the football League. So get real Man United fans, when the money runs out, which it will inevitably will do one day, then your titles will run out, but Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Leeds, Nottingham Forest and others will still be there.

-------------Leiva
------Gerrard--Sneijder
Sturridge--Gameiro--Suarez

Worthy of a World Cup winning national side? :lol:

Half of them are not even regular starters for their own national side :wenger:

I'm as confused as you are mate. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.