RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People overstate how bad RAWK is.

There's the odd delusional poster but there's often some very fair and sensible discussion, especially in their general football forum.

If you're a poster there then please tell me how, I've tried to join several times and it's always blocked.

For the record I think fans of other clubs often make the best posters, and it should be encouraged.

Except you, obviously.

If you're a poster there then please tell me how, I've tried to join several times and it's always blocked.

For the record I think fans of other clubs often make the best posters, and it should be encouraged.

Except you, obviously.

Werent you the poster who recently replied to me 'Stupid fecking cnut. feck off.' or words to that effect, when misreading something I wrote?

Werent you the poster who recently replied to me 'Stupid fecking cnut. feck off.' or words to that effect, when misreading something I wrote?

I don't think you belong in threads that make fun of meltdowns!

May have been. If I was I'm sure I would have quoted precisely your words that would have made you stupid or cnutish, thus giving you the chance to elucidate.

Lots of us with numbers about though, it might just be mistaken identity.

May have been. If I was I'm sure I would have quoted precisely your words that would have made you stupid or cnutish, thus giving you the chance to elucidate.

Lots of with numbers about though, it might just be mistaken identity.

Yeah I think you thought I was trying to say Liverpool have had a more successful history than United as opposed to what I actually meant was Liverpools success is more contained in the past than Uniteds is because United are currently a dominant force.

Yeah I think you thought I was trying to say Liverpool are more successful than United as opposed to what I actually meant was Liverpools success is more contained in the past than Uniteds is because United are currently a dominant force.

I could only read the words as written, which is how quotes work.
Nothing personal, I've been called a cnut more times than you've had hot dinners.

Or indeed hot cocks, as Essex boys say.

"okay Jose, im going to show you how to make your project raise their game and have a go once you're a couple of goals down, you might not get a result but it will look like it was close to your own deluded fans, make sure you win the passing and then after the match use lots of big words to make you sound all philosophical and like a professor of something"

:lol::lol::lol:

"Jose, wan't to know a good secret? If you have 4 DM's in your squad you can control the middle of the park. No matter what area needs strengthening, buy the best DM from your old club.. Sure fire winner mate!"

Andre Wisdom - Colossus of the future at LFC
Lucas Leiva - Linchpin

What's next ?

:lol:

:lol: the squad is made up of connecting pieces. No actual structure.

To be fair, you were being a gargantuan dunce at the time.

BTW Mourinho was in the crowd. Good sign

As our style is simila to Rel in it's continental. So hopefully Jose can pick out some pointers in defeating them out of their UEFA competition match.

Plus I'm sure BR will ave access to Mourinho after the game. Perhaps an analysis and a few pointers and a transfer discussion is on the horizon.

Over there they seem convinced that Suarez and Sturridge are going to strike up the bestest partnership ever!

Over there they seem convinced that Suarez and Sturridge are going to strike up the bestest partnership ever!

Not really the thread for this, but it will be interesting to see if they have the players in midfield to allow them play a Suarez/Sturridge front 2 consistently. Not sure they do.

Xavi - the next Joe Allen?

what I find funny is the quotes that say on one hand that Liverpools squad is equal to United etc etc but on the other hand Suarez should get player of the year because he's doing it all himself whereas RVP is surrounded by better players

I mean make up your mind scousers, what is it?

Every club has fans who are delusional about there own players. Just look at the last two days of post in the Michael Carrick thread.

Tbh, I thought Suarez's ball control was often embarrassing on Sunday, in contrast to RVP's. And Robin didn't even have the best of games compared to his recent matches.

I had to laugh at a post I read the other day, which listed the innovations Brendan R had brought in since becoming manager...one of them was 'red nets'.

what I find funny is the quotes that say on one hand that Liverpools squad is equal to United etc etc but on the other hand Suarez should get player of the year because he's doing it all himself whereas RVP is surrounded by better players

I mean make up your mind scousers, what is it?
One of the great RAWK paradoxes. It's sometimes expressed in the form of 'We've got the best players at every position'/'How can you expect Benitez/Dalglish/Rodgers to do better given our current squad?'

Other RAWK paradoxes are the popular 'We're one of the most popular clubs in the world'/'Our support is local'* and 'The standard of this league is incredibly shite'/'No need to be depressed sitting in mid-table given the resources of the clubs above us; we're doing well given we're in transition'.
This last can often be made to cover the entire period of United dominance, e.g. 'United never had a really good team; never played good football'. And given their current standing in Europe, now European football is often branded as shite, too.

* Prime example from yesterday
Travelling Kop, fantastic, travelling from Hong Kong Man Utd fans... less said the better.

ETA: Forgot this gem from the post I just quoted
Studga did really well

'Money has ruined the competitive integrity of the League'

Sent from my Sky email account

'Listen to those racist mancs booing Suarez! They don't have any of our renowned decency and dignity. I hope SAF dies in a tumble dryer fire, the smelly Scottish bastard.'

'Listen to those racist mancs booing Suarez! They don't have any of our renowned decency and dignity. I hope SAF dies in a tumble dryer fire, the smelly Scottish bastard.'
That's another classic, Steve.

And it ties in with one of the reasons I find RAWK so funny (apart from my puerile sense of humour, of course) -- the preciousness. You're right we're all partisan and barmy, Lynott, but what makes RAWK stand out is the all-pervading sense of moral superiority and self-defined uniqueness. They're also much better at fanfic, hagiographies, and photoshopping heroic fantasy scenarios. They're generally shite regarding their He-Man knowledge, though.

I fail to see how simply applauding the opposition's goalkeeper translates to legendary decency and dignity. They are fooling themselves.

'Listen to those racist mancs booing Suarez! They don't have any of our renowned decency and dignity.
I hope SAF dies in a tumble dryer fire, the smelly Scottish bastard.'

decency and dignity you say........

O KAYYYYYYYYY then..............:wenger:

There was a guy on complaining about chants yesterday and other illogical and idiotic chants and the booing of players like Ramsey who have had their leg broken.

Would that include the booing and chanting against someone who had been racially abused?

Status
Not open for further replies.