RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BARC0z0CMAEWrQa.jpg

:lol:

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=302032.1160

kennysfromheaven

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

Re: Man United 2-1 Liverpool: Full time....
« Reply #1171 on: Today at 07:05:42 PM »
Quote from: Fitzy. on Today at 04:25:59 PM
While I loathe them this is just absurd. Their umpteen championships over the past two decades is why people say they're a good side.

I will quantify: Look at the way football has gone over the past two decades and look at the way that they in particular have been built up and portrayed in the press. Take Chelsea as well. The one side I will say has deserved the plaudits was Arsenal when they went unbeaten, but them? They have been twatted out of sight in games and more column inches was written about them than the opposition that beat them. The press and 'experts' portray them as some mythical side that plays an amazing brand of football and the cesspit as a fortress where you abandon all hope... And sides fall for it. Now for a bit of Rafa, Ged and Kenny supporting: they never bought into that and guess what? They had some serious successes. We're not the only ones either. Like him or loathe him Pulis gets results and don't give two shits about reputations, but he majority of sides swallow it hook line and sinker, or put it another way, the mind games that most laugh about actually end up working.

That side when you get at them (as we finally did today) look fecking awful. They have jammied a helluva lot of results on the back of sides thinking games were over and not seeing out the 102mins or something they normally play after putting in a shift. They were there for the taking today as they have been every time we've played them lately. They have a shit back four, and a keeper that makes them think Taibi is World class and a midfield that only thrives if you let them have the time and space we did today. Get into them and they fold. Don't and they will punish you, but don't let that mistake them for a good side - they're opportunistic and their tactics when they are up against it are questionable (see Evra)

Overall though, they have been successful because the standard of opposition they play week-in week out is shockingly bad over the years they have won the league. We have not been challengers because of our struggles off the pitch over e years. Arsenal have been the only side to offer any resistance over a period of time (from a footballing perspective) and Chelseas bubble depends on whether Uncle Roman needs to launder some cash. Them being some sort of super side is a myth. They're nothing special, they are really not. They've just even lucky that others have pressed the self destruct button. What I will say however is that as loathes,e the utter c*nt is, Ferguson is the source of their success. Why'd I you think the shithouse has not retired? They can't replace him. They have been successful because of others inability and failings. Standup to them and they are ordinary. A lot of words, but hopefully you will get what I'm saying.

Taste those tears, boys. That's why we love this game.

Overall though, they have been successful because the standard of opposition they play week-in week out is shockingly bad over the years they have won the league. We have not been challengers because of our struggles off the pitch over e years.

I love these uppity little teens who think they have it all worked out :lol:

Luckily winning the league is about beating the other teams in the league no matter the standard of them.

Overall though, they have been successful because the standard of opposition they play week-in week out is shockingly bad over the years they have won the league. We have not been challengers because of our struggles off the pitch over e years. Arsenal have been the only side to offer any resistance over a period of time (from a footballing perspective) and Chelseas bubble depends on whether Uncle Roman needs to launder some cash. Them being some sort of super side is a myth. They're nothing special, they are really not. They've just even lucky that others have pressed the self destruct button. What I will say however is that as loathes,e the utter c*nt is, Ferguson is the source of their success. Why'd I you think the shithouse has not retired? They can't replace him. They have been successful because of others inability and failings. Standup to them and they are ordinary. A lot of words, but hopefully you will get what I'm saying.

You can just see the look of anger on his face,has the muppet was typing this shit out.

You can just see the look of anger on his face,has the muppet was typing this shit out.

Usual drivel.

Usual drivel.

I know, if they read some of the posts on here sometimes, they would realise that quite a few United fans think we are no great shakes and we have problem our area's ad are not afraid to voice our concerns. You do the same on RAWK you get banned.

I think unlike Liverpool we have a much better team spirit and we dont spend all our time blaming everybody else.

Are they mental? The ref gave Liverpool the most decisions.

Especially that one where Reina was down but he let them finish their attack, and then blew the whistle when United got the ball.

The best part of that quoted post is about Pulis "not falling for it" and getting results - Stoke actually have a dismal record against United, with only one draw since their promotion.

BTW Mourinho was in the crowd. Good sign

As our style is simila to Rel in it's continental. So hopefully Jose can pick out some pointers in defeating them out of their UEFA competition match.

Plus I'm sure BR will ave access to Mourinho after the game. Perhaps an analysis and a few pointers and a transfer discussion is on the horizon.

"UEFA competition match"

Bless them, they already forgot what it's called. It's been too long, eh?

i love the fact they think Jose Mourinho would be remotely interested in anything Big Bad Bren would have to say regarding tactics

imagine the conversation...

"okay Jose, im going to show you how to make your project raise their game and have a go once you're a couple of goals down, you might not get a result but it will look like it was close to your own deluded fans, make sure you win the passing and then after the match use lots of big words to make you sound all philosophical and like a professor of something"

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=302032.1160

kennysfromheaven

They have a shit back four, and a keeper that makes them think Taibi is World class and a midfield that only thrives if you let them have the time and space we did today.

This is classic. The greatest English defender since Moore is shit. One of the five best LBs in world football is shit. Vidic is shit. Rafael is shit. Yet this clown would probably rate Liverpool's back four top class.

And the De Gea/Taibi comparison. :wenger:

Plus I'm sure BR will ave access to Mourinho after the game. Perhaps an analysis and a few pointers and a transfer discussion is on the horizon.

The only transfer discussion Mourinho would have with Rodgers is signing Suarez.

The only transfer discussion Mourinho would have with Rodgers is signing Suarez.

he'd probably convince him to sign another young madrid player on loan for 90k a week just to offload him, would love to have seen Mourinhos face when that was confirmed

Aren't Mourinho and SAF pretty good friends? They got together before our last champions league final if I can recall. I'm pretty sure Jose wouldn't know who Brendan Rodgers is or even care but Xabi is probably telling him all about the mighty reds.

Was right next to to their supporters who kept doing plane signs so I did one bCk mouthing why you doing this we aint sining shit about That. Next thing steward over and out I go. Zero tolerence on Munich gestures. Tried explaining waste of time

The John Terry defence.

Aren't Mourinho and SAF pretty good friends? They got together before our last champions league final if I can recall. I'm pretty sure Jose wouldn't know who Brendan Rodgers is or even care but Xabi is probably telling him all about the mighty reds.

Rodgers moved around Europe studying different coaching methods, and was eventually invited by manager José Mourinho to join the Chelsea Academy as the head youth coach in 2004.[6] He was promoted to reserve team manager two years later, and was kept in that position by Avram Grant and Luiz Felipe Scolari.[7]

Commentary prior to the match when Mourinho was walking inside the stadium mentioned there is a coaches conference this week and that's why Mourinho and others were in attendance.

They really have some absolute clueless idiots on there.
And any voice of reason seems to get pilloried.

People overstate how bad RAWK is.

There's the odd delusional poster but there's often some very fair and sensible discussion, especially in their general football forum.

Erm, rodgers worked for Jose with Chelsea.

Poor victims again.

Doing the Airplane gesture because a United fan was doing it to him? Funny, I thought he'd pick the Suarez defence over the Terry one as you said earlier Badunk. Mind you, we had one of them on here bleating the same crap, all United fans, never Liverpool fans blah blah blah...

It'll never change until people stop paying attention to it and using it in perverse points scoring exercises. Saying the other side chanted about this disaster and that disaster and this trended in whatever City on Twitter to try and show how classy one's own club is in comparison to your classless rivals. It's used a badge of honour, and that encourages fans of the "wronged" club to retaliate in kind.

If the comments about these disasters are so incredibly offensive then decent fans should be hushing them up to make sure nobody else gets upset by them, if they're not offensive, just a bit moronic what is the problem?

Guys lets keep this thread as it was intended, light hearted banter

Let's not give te small minded idiots attention who like to sing about things that anyone with human decency wouldn't.

In other words stop posting about Munich, hillsborough etc. it's boring having to listen to the same argument every time. If you want to act 12 years old do it elsewhere

This is a bit of a meltdown :lol:

Are you and your friends here dramatic much? FSG aren't perfect, that's for sure, but my gosh the gnashing of teeth never stops...

I swear half the people in here either secretly want to be Man City or Chelsea or PSG supporters, or can't even name another owner that they wouldn't whine about all the time.

Please name me 2 or 3 current Premier League owners that would do all three of these for you:
1. would spend enough money to make you happy
2. would "respect" Liverpool's history and Kenny etc. enough
3. would be football-intelligent/competent enough

I'm going to guess that the answer will be zero. You won't be able to name anyone. Yet you'll all continue to bitch. It's exasperating to listen to day after day, week after week, month after month.

You're waiting for a White Knight Owner, born and bred in Liverpool, having superior football knowledge and a religious devotion to LFC's history, riding in on his white stallion to rescue you, followed by his minions carrying free tickets for all and sacks of cash totaling billions of pounds to be spent on players. Oh, and he'll have a magic wand that will instantly transform Anfield into a 75,000 seat palace without having to deal with pesky homeowners or permits or other such nonsense. Please ring me when that hallucination comes true so I can put on my fanciest suit for the coronation.

Status
Not open for further replies.