RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every point is so true.

He forgot to mention the ludicrous internet campaigns for anyone that says something mildly criticial of Liverpool.

Though that too. Quite pointless for the sun to be pandering to their egos when they won't read it. TBF though, the sun didn't do the table, they are only rehashing a talk sport product.

I sold a depressing number of suns to Liverpool fans while working in the shop. Tried to educate some of the friendlier regulars.

No one should buy the Sun, it's not just Liverpool fans who should boycott it.

every second post in their matchday review thread is about how Webb is going to win the game for United.

Pathetic.

Webb apparently one us the game

Officials mistakes so far;

FIRST HALF

26 mins: Goal kick incorrectly awarded to Manchester United. Should have been a Liverpool corner (Off Evra)

28 mins: Lucas dragged down. Free kick incorrectly awarded to Manchester United. Should have been a Liverpool freekick

28 mins: Johnson wins the ball in the air. Free kick incorrectly awarded to Manchester United. No freekick should have been awarded for either side.

28 mins: Young dives in two footed on Agger off the ball. No free kick awarded to Agger. No card issued to Young. Young injures himself in the process.

37 mins: Young kicks the ball out of play. Throw in incorrectly awarded to Manchester United. Throw should have been awarded to Liverpool.

45 mins: Referee allowed Liverpool to play on through Reina injury. Should have allowed Manchester United to play on as he hadn't stopped play earlier

SECOND HALF

47 mins: Dive by Kagawa earns a free kick to Manchester United close to goal. Referee should have played on.

53 mins: Ball hits Vidic and goes into the net. Goal awarded. Vidic was offside in the move. Correct decision would be to disallow for offside.

60 mins: Theatrical dive by Van Persie earns a free kick to Manchester United close to goal. Referee should have played on

71 mins: Ferdinand pulls Sturridge back illegally. No freekick awarded. Correct decision would be to give Liverpool a freekick outside the area.

73 mins: Evra shows dissent after being booked. No second yellow shown.

74 mins: Vidic heads the ball for a Liverpool corner. Goal kick incorrectly given to Manchester United. Correct decision would be a corner to Liverpool

77 mins: Sturridge hacked down from behind. Throw in awarded to Liverpool. Correct decision would have been free kick to Liverpool

80 mins: Wellbeck receives the ball in an offside position. Nothing given. Correct decision would have been offside and Freekick to Liverpool

85 mins: Valencia handballs then dives. Nothing given. Correct decision would have been a yellow card for an obvious dive after a handball. Same incident. Johnson attempts to rugby tackle Valencia. Missus. Correct decision could have been a second yellow card for Johnson.

88 mins: Van Persie fouls Johnson. Nothing given. Correct decision would have been a freekick for Liverpool

88 mins: Theatrical dive from Manchester United player after the slightest touch from Gerrard. Freekick awarded to Manchester United. Correct decision would have been play on

91 mins: Dive from Valencia. Free kick awarded to Manchester United. Correct decision would have been throw in to Liverpool

In fairness:

(a) it was Andy who posted that and
(b) all the replies to that was saying it was bollocks and in the space of 3 or 4 minutes one of the admins deleted it and all posts referring to it

Red for Skrtel somehow not mentioned in that list..

NONE of the decisions against us were mentioned there. They're all saying on there that the ref had a good game, bar one who said Skrtel and Johnson were lucky not to be sent off.

So the ref was the difference again, was never a free kick for their 2nd. Much improved 2nd half, sturridge looks top class and already very good signs over the Suarez sturridge partnership

:eek::eek::wenger:

They never got the corner kick in the second half when Vidic headed the ball. It's pro United Webb again.

Dive from Valencia? Is that when Johnson rugby tackled him on a yellow card? :lol:
Offside for the goal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Morons.

Wisdom could have been sent off and given away a penalty for stopping Kagawa from scoring.

Skrtel too should have seen red.

All their CMs seemed to commit about 7 fouls each

For once they actually seem to not be in meltdown. One or two posts and Andy Allertons rubbish but other than that i its more.

'There have been plenty of times in the past but can't blame Webb this time. We were beaten fair and square. '

'Put out the wrong team at kick off, got what we deserved.
Sturridge was great to watch, and happy for Borini too, he played pretty well in his short stint.
Joe Allen really was lightweight in midfield, think Hendo would have been a better selction, and Downing could have put a bit more into the game I feel.
Also, decent game from Webb, for once.'

'If you look at the more clear cut decisions the officials were kind to us. Lucas, Skrtel and Johnson could have all seen red. No excuses this time not good enough in the first half too much sloppy play, simple as.'

We all love to hate RAWK but even on there the majority cant bring themselves to find a way to blame Webb.

;)

I like the difference in wording.
85 mins: Valencia handballs then dives. Nothing given. Correct decision would have been a yellow card for an obvious dive after a handball. Same incident. Johnson attempts to rugby tackle Valencia. Missus. Correct decision could have been a second yellow card for Johnson.

Sturridge scored a tap-in, squandered two other terrific chances and suddenly he was "class"?

feck me.

looks like the chelski sturridge to me. Won't ever see him squaring a ball from a tight angle. You can count on him to blast it towards the goal everytime. More often than not into the side netting.

I'd never buy The Sun due to personal taste but if anything LFC fans make me want to buy it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.