RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see this post?

Sturridge dominated their defense today. Suarez with a well taken goal at a critical time. Robinson looked lost in defense very sloppy with the ball. Coates is an amateur he made mansfields attackers look like the second coming of Pele. Did nothing right all day and thankfully was not playing against the elite of division 2 which would've completely embarrassed him. Jamie is a legend and should be given praise for single handedly doing all the competent defending. Allen had a decent game and just needs a little more physical strength to compete at the highest level. Brendan is a great manager that neutralized the opposition with slowing down the game but we conceded a poor goal courtesy of poor Coates marking. The guy really needs to be playing in the championship league to learn his trade..

Got to be a WUM surely, is it one of you guys? :lol:

Well taken Suarez goal and they were playing non leaguers FFS!

Probably not a wum, they are quite mental on there. Example post about Sturridge;

He will fill the onion bag. Why? Because he is playing alongside proberly the best inside right/left the game has ever seen.

Luis Suarez the best inside right/left the game has seen...

Massively, massively overrated on there.

Anyone see this post?

Sturridge dominated their defense today. Suarez with a well taken goal at a critical time. Robinson looked lost in defense very sloppy with the ball. Coates is an amateur he made mansfields attackers look like the second coming of Pele. Did nothing right all day and thankfully was not playing against the elite of division 2 which would've completely embarrassed him. Jamie is a legend and should be given praise for single handedly doing all the competent defending. Allen had a decent game and just needs a little more physical strength to compete at the highest level. Brendan is a great manager that neutralized the opposition with slowing down the game[ but we conceded a poor goal courtesy of poor Coates marking. The guy really needs to be playing in the championship league to learn his trade..

Got to be a WUM surely, is it one of you guys? :lol:

Well taken Suarez goal and they were playing non leaguers FFS!

This is my favourite bit. Must be a WUM or talk about setting low goals for your younger players...

Do they have that ridiculous 'preview' shite that they have been spouting where the opposition 'remarkably' calls them a bunch of cnuts anyway because they don't get that a lot of people dislike their players and their club? Then they pander to the victim mentality a little bit..

:lol: or do they know that every reply about their club will just be 'cuncuncuncuncun' :lol:

The way they salivate over Sturridge's goal against Mansfield Town, you'd think they just signed Falcao.

I have to give credit to LFC support, they have this incredible tendency to make it sound like their every signing is the next big thing in world football, no matter who they're discussing.

The way they salivate over Sturridge's goal against Mansfield Town, you'd think they just signed Falcao.

I have to give credit to LFC support, they have this incredible tendency to make it sound like their every signing is the next big thing in world football, no matter who they're discussing.

Charlie 'Pirlo' Adam being the greatest example in history.

I think my favourite part of any season is where one of them compares our squad to theirs and no matter what they come out on top or being exactly equal, even though they've finished 6 or whatever and we've won the PL, the CL, almost any trophy - they are still superior.

Howard Webb is appointed as the ref for our match with the scousers. This gonna be good :lol:

Howard Webb is appointed as the ref for our match with the scousers. This gonna be good :lol:

:lol: Someone went to a lot of effort for their match preview thread, and the first few replies were just reactions to Webb being appointed referee rather than saying how nice the OP was and talking about the match itself. It has been locked for the time being.

If we win legitimately on Sunday, who will the be spacegoat then?

I may not be English, but what the f**** is a SPACEgoat?

From Urban Dictionary, I got this:

Spacegoat - a Draenei

Draenei are blue humanoids with tentacles sticking out of them and goat hooves. They traveled from Outland/Draenor to Azeroth on a dimensional spaceship called the Exodar and crash-landed on Azuremyst Isle.

Damn, Fergie must be MEAN if he is pushing a spacegoat on those scousers! :D

I hope we win by a RVP handball and his t-shirt underneath says "what goes around, comes around".

That or I always enjoy it when they raise their game, huff and puff, and we then win anyway with a late goal.

I may not be English, but what the f**** is a SPACEgoat?

From Urban Dictionary, I got this:

Spacegoat - a Draenei

Draenei are blue humanoids with tentacles sticking out of them and goat hooves. They traveled from Outland/Draenor to Azeroth on a dimensional spaceship called the Exodar and crash-landed on Azuremyst Isle.

Damn, Fergie must be MEAN if he is pushing a spacegoat on those scousers! :D

spacegoat9ckxl.gif

Spacegoat.
https://www.redcafe.net/f7/rawk-goes-into-meltdown-2011-2012-a-333736/index152.html#post11208912

Hahahah where is the whole 'lets get oppinions on our club. Lets try and have our ego massaged and the shite notion that we pedal being we're the best supporters by far in the country validated and that our club is loved by all and how it's all "Something More" supporting LFC validated..'

:lol::lol: mumps.

I don't know about anyone else but the announcement of Howard Manc, I mean Webb, will just spur the players on even more, or at least it should do.

:lol: because the players are delusional and bitter as well, aren't they :lol:

I had a tube on FB just throw 'Roy Carroll' the cheating cnut back in my face as evidence United players cheat as much as Liverpool ones.

Like, what do you even say to a comment like that?

That's it then, there's no way we can possibly win this without it having something to do with Webb. I do expect a United red card though.

Much as I hate to give Suarez the benefit of the doubt... but

I'm not sure as to why he gets called a cheat and the debate turns to how he cheapens the game (for this incident, we all know what a bastard he really is)... and why this case isn't all about poor refereeing and the blatant need for some sort of instant replay system. Watching the replay, there is little Suarez could do to get his hand out of the way of the ball... its clearly handball and a its a foul, but that's for the referee to call. And a replay would clear this mess up in 30 seconds. The ball plays him, but he clearly gains an advantage from it, again its an obvious foul... but really, what is he supposed to do in that situation? He should do what he did, and the referee should be the one sorting out this mess.

It's a nothing handball that wouldn't raise the attention of the football world if it was any other player. Because the guy is a scumbag with history it's a big deal. But, he brings it on himself, so the more pressure on him, the more ref's see his scummyness the better for us on Sunday. Maybe we'll get a decision on the back of that.

Whoever plays at Centre Back for them has fairly average distribution I always think so hope we press them high and early and force Ferdinand/Vidic/Evans into errors.

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.