RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They fuccking hate the way Neville is the best.

They fuccking hate the way Neville is the best.

I actually happened to see the thread on Neville over there about his show the other day and they don't hate him at all. The majority actually seem to willing to accept that he's the best pundit out there at the moment.

I know, and they hate it.

Some do but they don't mention it in every post and do actually talk about his analysis. At least they can admit they rate him when you consider all that's gone on throughout the years.

To hate liking an arch rival is perfectly natural as well. People here constantly feel the need to mention their dislike for Suarez whenever they praise him. I'll admit myself it'd be nice if he wasn't playing well, but that's not something you can degrade at all. It'd only be laughable if they were blind to the fact he's a good pundit.

We will not tolerate anyone calling any Liverpool player a c*nt.

This is an LFC website, and we would appreciate you not shitting in our front room. If you cannot control yourself, this may not be the website for you.

See you in February,

The RAWK moderation team.

What a pathetic excuse for a forum:lol:

What a pathetic excuse for a forum:lol:

I don't know exactly what was said and why but I have problems with United fans who say directly that United Player X is a cnut. There are other ways of wording criticism.

I have no problem with fans saying that a player is poor, even saying he is hopeless or had a cnut of a game, say it. I object to him being called a cnut.

If you believe Keano behaved like a cnut when he criticised the club or Fergie did when he told anti-Glazer fans to feck of to Chelsea or Rooney to get a pay rise, say he behaved like a cnut. If you don't like the player, I have no objection to you saying so but show some respect to the club by not directly calling the player a cnut.

PS. If the description was aimed Suarez, I take it back because he is a cnut.

I don't know exactly what was said and why but I have problems with United fans who say directly that United Player X is a cnut. There are other ways of wording criticism.

I have no problem with fans saying that a player is poor, even saying he is hopeless or had a cnut of a game, say it. I object to him being called a cnut.

If you believe Keano behaved like a cnut when he criticised the club or Fergie did when he told anti-Glazer fans to feck of to Chelsea or Rooney to get a pay rise, say he behaved like a cnut. If you don't like the player, I have no objection to you saying so but show some respect to the club by not directly calling the player a cnut.

PS. If the description was aimed Suarez, I take it back because he is a cnut.

It was aimed at Suarez. There was this discussion where a Liverpool fan was saying how he did not think all of Suarez's stampings were deliberate and how they were all accidental and a Everton obviously disagreed with the nonsense.

I being the nice guy I am pointed out this gif to show what a despicable cnut Suarez was and how he has the cheek to roll around pretending to be injured after such a sick tackle. I did try to appease their ego by calling him a world class cnut but guess that didn't work...

di-RK6A.gif

We have had our share of players who have been immensely disliked by the opposition but we haven't had anyone on the scale of Suarez. If we had someone who had even half the things this Suarez has then I'd have no problems calling him a cnut

Go on an opposition forum and call their players cnuts then you'll get banned.

Frankly, you're a Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime for thinking otherwise.

'A Song for Sturridge':

I know it may be a bit early, but how about to the Clash

As soon as Sturridge scores a goal, the Kop begins to wail !

Stur-ridge I like it
Rock the Kop now
Rock the Kop now

Stur-ridge I like it
Rock the Kop now
Rock the Kop now

I would rather eat glass than sing this

not rawk but said:
Both Jose and Pep have and always had much better squads than SAF does right now. United are as good as they are because of the SAF factor, I don't think either of the two guys can replicate it.

If any of them were to come to United they'd need quite some time to bring the team to the level that they are now. It would be a massive hit in any case.

face_palm_by_Draculasaurus.gif

You should never be able to score a goal by just playing the ball behind the defence when the other team are trying to hang on to a lead in the last minute. Never. Great goal but just terrible defending/tactics from West Ham.

:lol:

They rely on RVP more than we rely on Suarez.

At first I LOL'd, but considering how many goals he's scored for us already, it could be up for debate. I reckon we'd get by without Robin, but they would be relegation candidates without Suarez's goals.

Then a sensible Scouser sums it up perfectly:

If RVP gets a chance, he's nailed on to score. With suarez, we have to hope he takes the many chances he gets.

Premiership team scrapes past 5th tier side with the aid of a handball goal. Which sides fans do you think will act like whiny victims?

He is beautiful isn't he? Its not so much the pitch is his cathedral but more like he's the fecking Pope out there. He is an absolute warrior and he is our warrior should be captain too. Never seen anything like him.

Looking at twitter after that Suarez handball just confirmed what I have always thought. Liverpool fans are insanely one eyed.

They'll move away from Suarez to blaming the refs for missing the incident completely.

Having just seen a still photo of the ball hitting Suarez's hand.

His eyes are closed at that point.

How can you deliberately handball if your eyes arent even open to see it?

Seriously, accidental handball, not deliberate.

They'll be talking about wind speed and direction next.

Status
Not open for further replies.