RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this picture on the RAWK meltdown twitter account.

Probably the best windup of last year.

A_nTIsrCYAAErG3.jpg:large

Especially hilarious is the "Franco's Madrid and Ferguson's United" comparison. :lol:

Complete bunch of r/tards.

Just saw this picture on the RAWK meltdown twitter account.

Probably the best windup of last year.

A_nTIsrCYAAErG3.jpg:large

Especially hilarious is the "Franco's Madrid and Ferguson's United" comparison. :lol:

Complete bunch of r/tards.

It was probably by a WUM from here though...

The scary thing is some nutters on there will read the "Franco's Madrid/Ferguson's Utd" comment, believe it and pass it on.

Is it? After this past year, I doubt anyone can tell what is and what isn't anymore...

Yeah yeah, he's black because he flew too close to the Sun. I know what you're trying to say here.

Johnson>Rafael it seems. :lol:

In fairness, although I believe Rafael is better than Johnson myself, this isn't a far-fetched notion. Johnson has been one of their best players this season and has improved his defending considerably in recent seasons.

I find the Skrtel and Agger exaggerations much more baffling.

In fairness, although I believe Rafael is better than Johnson myself, this isn't a far-fetched notion. Johnson has been one of their best players this season and has improved his defending considerably in recent seasons.

I find the Skrtel and Agger exaggerations much more baffling.

It is a far-fetched notion if you've ever actually taken the time to watch Johnson play. His positional sense is poor, he attacks too much and his tackling isn't great. He relies heavily on his pace to cover himself and he always has a disastrous mistake in him.

It is a far-fetched notion if you've ever actually taken the time to watch Johnson play. His positional sense is poor, he attacks too much and his tackling isn't great. He relies heavily on his pace to cover himself and he always has a disastrous mistake in him.

Leaving Red-tinted specs aside, you could easily be describing Rafael there, mate. :lol:

Johnson was rightfully a character of ridicule in previous seasons but he's tidied his act up big time. He's arguably even better when he's playing left-back, which is a gauge of how far he's matured.

As I said, I think the Skrtel and Agger over-exaggerations are laughable, but Johnson isn't that far behind Rafael in terms of being the best right-full in the league.

Big m@RAWK said:
He's better than Morgan, potentially Borini, better than Pacheco, better than the German fella = Upgrade

Could he be as good as Falcao, Chelsea didnt think so. But I think he will improve here and playing with Luis anything is possible. Good times ahead me thinks.

I don't think he can if I'm honest.

Leaving Red-tinted specs aside, you could easily be describing Rafael there, mate. :lol:

You think Rafael's tackling isn't great? it's certainly a hell of a lot better than Johnson's.

Rafael is a high risk/high reward player but he has all the tools to back it up, with the exception that as a short player he can struggle against larger opponents in the air- and before you say it everyone can have off days- reading away was one of them and all our backline were poor.

Sturridge could be as good as Falcao? More chance of him becoming Falco.

The first sentence was probably fair enough, but then he lost it in true RAWK fashion in the 2nd.

True.What is it with these ridiculous overrating ? Falcao's weaker (left) foot is probably better than Sturridge stronger one.When there is such a difference already between two players, the chances of one becoming as good as the better are close to none

Maybe he means the 60-year old Falcao:

200604100071_1249273.jpg

True.What is it with these ridiculous overrating ? Falcao's weaker (left) foot is probably better than Sturridge stronger one.When there is such a difference already between two players, the chances of one becoming as good as the better are close to none

Falcaos penis is probably stronger than Sturridge's strong foot!

To be fair about the RAWK/Falcao comments, he didn't actually compare Sturridge to Falcao.

Although placing those two footballers in the same sentence should be a crime in itself.

Wtf is that to do with money:confused:, Rio is talking about New Years.

He is sort of having a moan about not being able to go out on the lash, and how much he gets paid for that sacrifice is relevant.

Somewhat ironic that Rio plays victim and a scouser knocks some sense into him. Still an overreaction though.

Dippers' brains must be hurting tonight, their beloved racist scores a couple to give them 3 points whilst their beloved waiter's team get beaten by the bottom team.It's bound to be Sir Alex's fault somewhere along the line.

Someone put Gareth Barry in the team, that was the best part for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.