RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've only changed it once and it was upon my request because I donated to Smashed.

Depends what you mean by better. The better player was Ronaldo, but the best premier league player was Henry due to his consistency over the years.

Depends what you mean by better. The better player was Ronaldo, but the best premier league player was Henry due to his consistency over the years.

Going by that logic, the best PL player is/was Ryan Giggs.

By any logic its Giggs

Nah, longevity at the very top makes Giggsy the greatest ever premier league player.

The best, I'd have to say Ronaldo , the last time I saw a player so dominate the entire league to the point teams were set up just to stop him, was one George Best, and I happen to think hes the best footballer to have ever lived.

Back to RAWK at their thesaurus-ingesting best. 'the sheer joyous communion' :lol:

Chrimbo's Coals@RAWK said:
Royhendo, VDM and Yorky amongst others have already attempted so valiantly and so eloquently to capture what Luis managed to deliver down the Kop end to a watching world. Such that any further attempt from myself at a description of the subtle yet extraordinary co-ordination and manoeuvring the goal encompassed becomes superfluous.

What I can do is to add my own little eulogy in respect of how this amazing cameo of football sublimity made me feel.

[...]

Back home I watched in awe. Sure enough, it was everything I’d wanted it to be. And more. The view from Kemlyn Road finally disclosed the secret of what he’d done if not for a solitary moment providing any rational insight into how any mere mortal could have actually managed it. I was so rapt by the Kemlyn Road perspective I replayed the sequence over and over again till it almost made me cry in admiration borne purely of the sheer joyous communion it made me feel. An intrinsic connection to other incredible moments this mighty club, its players, its managers and its unique support have given us over the years.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=301547.msg11233731#msg11233731

How does someone manage to type that stuff and not pass out from the cringeyness of it?

Edit: I just clicked the link and realised that's the middle paragraph of about six. Christ, it was a good goal but come on...

Who do think are more bitter City 'fans' or Liverpool 'fans'? Has to be City for me having read some of their recent shite about wanting RVP crocked and Fergie to die. Maybe they edge it coz I am used to the scousers being like that.

The RAWK PL fixtures threads are bizaare. They still seem to be praying for Arsenal and Spurs to drop points, as if they still have a shot at 4th place.

Today's premier league thread

15.09.2012 PR Manchester United 4-0 Wigan Athletic
11.04.2012 PR Wigan Athletic 1-0 Manchester United
26.12.2011 PR Manchester United 5-0 Wigan Athletic
26.02.2011 PR Wigan Athletic 0-4 Manchester United
20.11.2010 PR Manchester United 2-0 Wigan Athletic
30.12.2009 PR Manchester United 5-0 Wigan Athletic
22.08.2009 PR Wigan Athletic 0-5 Manchester United
13.05.2009 PR Wigan Athletic 1-2 Manchester United
14.01.2009 PR Manchester United 1-0 Wigan Athletic
11.05.2008 PR Wigan Athletic 0-2 Manchester United
06.10.2007 PR Manchester United 4-0 Wigan Athletic
26.12.2006 PR Manchester United 3-1 Wigan Athletic
14.10.2006 PR Wigan Athletic 1-3 Manchester United
06.03.2006 PR Wigan Athletic 1-2 Manchester United
26.02.2006 LC Manchester United 4-0 Wigan Athletic
14.12.2005 PR Manchester United 4-0 Wigan Athletic

I honestly believe Dave Whelan tells his team not to bother against the mancs. I mean, just look at those results. It's not just that they're beaten consistently by Utd - it's that they're consistently beaten so badly by Utd. I mean FFS, just look at how many times they've conceded four or five goals without reply! That's can't be coincidence - it just CAN'T be.

Arsenal are shockingly average.

Just how far have they fallen? We talk about Liverpool's decline, but Arsenal managed to decline steadily with Wenger at helm. It's not clear if changing manager is a good thing or a bad thing. For Arsenal, it seems to have been a poor decision to stick with Wenger.

it actually beggars belief how average this league is

This thread had gone massively off-topic.

Who do think are more bitter City 'fans' or Liverpool 'fans'?

I think the dippers just edge it over the Berties purely due to the fact they are not even competing with us anymore. City fans are on the whole decent guys, I know loads and most are good, sure there are plenty of dicks at Bluemoon Forum but that's down to the lack of a noobs system.

This thread had gone massively off-topic.

I think the dippers just edge it over the Berties purely due to the fact they are not even competing with us anymore. City fans are on the whole decent guys, I know loads and most are good, sure there are plenty of dicks at Bluemoon Forum but that's down to the lack of a noobs system.

I think RAWK don't have a newbie system aswell.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=301558.0

The Sunderland forumites are asked for their views of the upcoming fixture with Liverpool. One poster, Haway, answers every question with:

Refuse to answer out of a matter of principle - your forum is an absolutely joke and you don't allow free speech. The idea you ban people for criticising managers disgusts me

:lol:

Liverpool have also gone down the Northern Ireland manager route – what are your thoughts on Brendan Rodgers and his spell at Liverpool so far?

Bear: No mark manager who is well out of his depth a guess he did invent the pass though

Piehole: I think he is a good manager and in time he will get you playing some good passing football and improve the team. Personality wise he comes across as a massive dick. Another one of these managers who always blames everyone else and as for finishing second ...

Gideon Gungeon: transitional period for the club. he's laying foundations. needs to stop saying stupid things in the press though imo mate

windypants: Hard though this may be to believe, he's a bigger dick than Pardew and less able than Bruce.

hudson 88: Can't stand the bloke. His constant ramblings about his 'philosophies' are ridiculous, and I think he will be found out for what he is. The 2nd place comments of a couple of weeks ago already look even more ridiculous than when he 1st said it.

Maravilla: As a manager he appears to be extremely one-dimensional and to be honest I haven't seen anything from him that has impressed me at all

SuperKev: I think he's a pretty poor manager and although better than Kenny I'm surprised you went for him as (an owldun like me) I would expect Liverpool to get better. Think it'll be a hard slog for you to break in to the top 4 and don't see it happening for the foreseeable future.

One footed wonder: Laughable tbf, the documentary done at the start of the season gave him a David Brent like aura. His constant whining also isn't helping him, along with his 'top 2' crack the other week, but as he invented passing we have to give him some credit

Mick Dundee: I hate him. He has the gift of the gab but that's it. Somehow he has won the fans over despite them only being 3 points ahead of us and 4 ahead of the Mags, and we are having poor seasons.

Legend: This wont get published *don’t be so hard on yourself Legend - CN. But, he's quite clearly mental. Arrogant with nothing to show for it and goes on like an absolute bellend. He, much like Pardew, says things to get the fans on side and you lap it up. He was talking about finishing in the top 2 after you'd won a few games ffs

Super Kev: I'll have to pop over to RAWK once this gets published to see what actually gets published about SuperB_Rod

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea." (Bill Shankly)

For far too long our football club has resembled the Three Little Pigs.

Rafa had a hut of straw.
Kenny had a hut of twigs.

Let's just build the fecking brick house and get back where we fecking belong

Yep, in the toilet.

:lol: seems a bit protective of it doesn't he?

Well, I enjoy when this thread is bumped getting a light read on the scouse delusion.

Everyone comes here to actually talk about their squad. I enjoy musing over their misfortune and discussing the delusions over the squad as much as everyone here. I post in the squad thread and nobody else does.. I come here and they're all fecking talking about it here!

Shits me I tell's ye!..

On the way to a tagline maybe?....

Yep, in the toilet.

The brick house says Rogers out. The toilet is the purple garbage bin.

reading the "flop of the year" thread. feck me there are some deluded people. Kagawa and Giroud named in thread? what a joke.

Edit: oh god, Hazard has been named too ffs.

you do not know what kind of players Messi and Ronaldo would be(despite being great players) playing for Liverpool in this moment...

I do not think that they would be as good as Luis if they were playing for us and receiving the treatment Luis has received in every game...stomped by defenses...being insulted by managers...the press...and the opposition fans every week.

....There are no words.

GT8xd.png

Not RAWK, but massive overreaction from a scouser.

Who do think are more bitter City 'fans' or Liverpool 'fans'? Has to be City for me having read some of their recent shite about wanting RVP crocked and Fergie to die. Maybe they edge it coz I am used to the scousers being like that.

Has to be Pool.

I mean they are npt even close to competing with us and yet have all such things to say.

City are are our direct rivals for the title now and can expect shit from them.

Am I getting this right?

They come on here asking leading questions, pick up on any criticism and wind themselves up into a frenzy because not everyone loves them and their weirdo manager?

They then respond by criticising Sunderland, the manager and the fans.

Well, they certainly put us in our place and showed us how to behave in a dignified, respectful and considered manner. I hang my head in shame

:lol:

That goal:

Someon has likened the poise with which he took it to the balletic grace of Zidane. I can see that clearly only for me it was more Cruyff and Bestie as i go back further. But whatever, it was at that sort of level. A level you're only ever privileged to witness now and again whilst watching football. And to think it took place before our own eyes on our ground with one of our own players. feck me

What goal are we talking about here? :lol:.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=301571.0
This 'Prem team of 2012' thread is a delightful cringe fest.

Lucas got a trot out before the poster was told it was a ludicrious selection and he changed his mind.. :lol:

On whether to select RVP or not said:
Don't think it's that silly.

I have him in my team, but if you are putting in a formation with only one central striker I think you can make about an equal argument for Suarez or RvP. Van Persie would shade it in my opinion, but I don't think it's ridiculous to think otherwise. Both have been very good.

:lol::lol::lol: fecking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.