RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i look forward to their posts praising how their team is world class, only to see them lose next week

Any posts by them praising us for our win over Everton yet :smirk: I bet some may even jump ship!

Chelsea are just a vehicle for Rafa to please the Liverpool fans. Its all part of the masterplan. Soon they will change their kit to red, sign Suarez and assimilate Liverpool's history into their records. Then they will bus the scousers down to fill their empty seats

Daniel Sturridge:

Dear Daniel,
I love you so,
from the bottom of your toe
to the top of your soul glow.
Let me be your Roland Browning
to your Janest St Clair
Let me be your Roland Browning
because You're so debonair

Like a sweetcorn in a poo
you stand out so bright
offering your love
thats rare like white dog shite
be the one for me
who scores all them goals
and don't let gripper stebson
step on your sweet toes

All my love

Roland.

There you go.
Hey!! Keep Quim out of it!
quim.jpg

26 - Liverpool hit the woodwork 26 times in 2012, more than any other side (Everton, Fulham & Man Utd 24 times each). Traditional. -- OptaJoe (@OptaJoe)

Do you remeber their rant about hitting woodwork? If only they had gone in....:rolleyes:

They did seem to be hitting it a lot, so I'm surprised to see that we only hit it two times less often. I reckon you'd struggle to find a single mention of us being 'unlucky' in that sense on the Caf. Whereas it was amongst the principle moans on RAWK all last season.

:lol: looking at comments on a facebook post. My word. What has the world of knowledgeable football fans come to.

I love Messi and Ronaldo...great players...
But ...we have to admit that they play alongside great players as well.

If Luis scored already 16 goals for Liverpool without much help...can you tell me how many more goals he would have scored playing alongside those great players of Barcelona or Real Madrid?.

I am happy he plays for the reds...showing what kind of forward he will be for Liverpool in the future playing with better players alongside him.
Bring couple players like Barnes or Fowler to play alongside Luis and for sure Luis will be equal to Ronaldo or Messi

Better. He will be better. He is the greatest footballer that ever lived.

if luis scored already 16 goals for liverpool without much help...can you tell me how many more goals he would have scored playing alongside those great players of barcelona or real madrid?

he'd probably score less, Barcelona is all pass to Messi and Real is you get your chance at possession if one of Ronaldo's shots hits off someone and doesn't go out of play.

he'd probably score less, Barcelona is all pass to Messi and Real is you get your chance at possession if one of Ronaldo's shots hits off someone and doesn't go out of play.

:lol:

True.

Knowledgeable fans don't post on the facebook page

My post was punctuated poorly, I meant to convey "Why are knowledgable fans reading facebook posts comments?".

My mrs was just telling me about when she was over in England and she went to Liverpool (honestly didn't know 3 years and she never told me) and she said that their trophy room and tour was pathetic. All they did was moan about United the whole time :lol:.

This from a girl who doesn't buy into any mass banter on the subject of supporting United. So it was funny coming from her. You and I on here would maybe embellish the truth a little but it is 100% true coming from her the ol gal.

Does it have a wooden plaque on the entrance, with 'Ye Olde Trophye Roome' branded on it? :D

My post was punctuated poorly, I meant to convey "Why are knowledgable fans reading facebook posts comments?".

My mrs was just telling me about when she was over in England and she went to Liverpool (honestly didn't know 3 years and she never told me) and she said that their trophy room and tour was pathetic. All they did was moan about United the whole time :lol:.

This from a girl who doesn't buy into any mass banter on the subject of supporting United. So it was funny coming from her. You and I on here would maybe embellish the truth a little but it is 100% true coming from her the ol gal.

Ah, that makes more sense. I dunno, I've read the facebook comments once or twice and I felt like offing myself, they really are terrible.

Your Mrs sounds like a good woman to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.