Queen Elizabeth II | 1926-2022 | Rest in Peace

charles would make that money back within a day on onlyfans.

GDPR. This stream is arguably CCTV being broadcasted nationally.

Not even a consent form needed for spectators under GDPR.

A consent form is not necessary where there is a large group of people with no one standing out in a place where photography is expected e.g. spectators at a sporting event.

A consent form is not necessary where there is a large group of people who could not be clearly identified.

Not the best tribute I've seen

306152831_5092390804199475_798783712604522552_n.jpg

Gotta be honest. The people getting arrested for heckling andrew and the cancellation of healthcare plans makes me think a lot less of the English.

Gotta be honest. The people getting arrested for heckling andrew and the cancellation of healthcare plans makes me think a lot less of the English.
England is a country in decline and the Scots and Northern Irish will get off the ship as soon as they can.

The Welsh will be left behind and England will regress to a mid-level European country.

England is a country in decline and the Scots and Northern Irish will get off the ship as soon as they can.

The Welsh will be left behind and England will regress to a mid-level European country.
Tbf its only the football that keeps them in elite tier European country level.

Seems a bit harsh to blame "the English" (all English people?) for Scottish police arresting a man in Edinburgh.

Ok get Damien Hirst and put it up at the Tate Modern.

Edit - Liar. Special exhibits are ticketed.

I didn't realise special exhibits are ticketed. Besides, they should just put her taxidermed next to the South American mummy for everyone to see, being accessible to her people is what she would have wanted.

That's legitimately insane.
If it is true, it is a reason by itself to abolish the monarchy.

I doubt it is true though. I guess that the current passports are still valid. Just that the next time you renew it, it is gonna be King instead of Queen written somewhere.

And coins/money continuosly gets replaced with new one. Just that from now on, they will change the image of QEII with KCIII. So again, it should be close to costless.

We will never know for sure, unless someone somehow busts the coffin open, but it wouldn't really make sense to be worried about the queen's body starting to smell, considering she's going to be buried in a vault anyway and not underground. The coffin is airtight and lead lined to prevent those concerns.

Tbh it's quite sweet that they came out to display their grandm0mmy issues (and generally the outpouring of love from her subjects is understandable to an extent).

That this is a tool to further strengthen the monarchys hold on your country is the real shame.

Last edited:
How are the people in the livestream not dead on their feet? Most of them are 40+, lining up for 8hrs would kill me. I'd give up after an hour.