Queen Elizabeth II | 1926-2022 | Rest in Peace

Get rid of them functionally, nationalise The House Windsor and all they have looted from us directly and indirectly, then keep them on as a tourist attraction on a salary.
Isn't that basically what it is now?

Isn't that basically what it is now?

No. They are legally the heads of state of the UK and 14 commonwealth countries. It seems it isn't only Brits who don't feel mature enough not to be ruled by British toffs. We pay them huge sums and they also earn even bigger money from the property and estates that they have inherited from past looting.

No. We pay them huge sums and they also earn even bigger money from the property and estates that they have inherited from past looting.
Well good luck with all that.
The less wankers like Harry getting air time the happier I am.

Well good luck with all that.
The less wankers like Harry getting air time the happier I am.

Won't happen. Not in the UK at least.

Of all the chinless wonders I dislike him about the least. At least he had the sense to get out more or less.

Won't happen. Not in the UK at least.

Of all the chinless wonders I dislike him about the least. At least he had the sense to get out more or less.
Each to his own but always hated the kid, maybe because he's a ginger :lol:

Well such is life, you won't always get what you wish.

I take it all back, she's fine. Here she is today at the Royal Windsor Horse Show, which she never misses. The Telegraph has lots of pics of her smiling and walking with a stick. Her horses won some prizes.

TELEMMGLPICT000295821249_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqHkO4WnGaCjeWl4sh3TySfF5NUcTKNHKqy85KLqtvPLE.jpeg

I take it all back, she's fine. Here she is today at the Royal Windsor Horse Show, which she never misses. The Telegraph has lots of pics of her smiling and walking with a stick. Her horses won some prizes.

TELEMMGLPICT000295821249_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqHkO4WnGaCjeWl4sh3TySfF5NUcTKNHKqy85KLqtvPLE.jpeg
So she’s WFH from now on, missing important functions of her work schedule but she’s absolutely fine to swan off to horse shows? She’s taking the country for mugs.

So she’s WFH from now on, missing important functions of her work schedule but she’s absolutely fine to swan off to horse shows? She’s taking the country for mugs.
:lol: I think she thought "Bugger the State Opening of Parliament, that's boring, I'll save my energy for something I like." Mind you, anyone else would have been retired for 30 years at her age.

Rees Mogg needs to take out those beefeaters with his giant manly hands, kick down the doors and drag this lazy benefit taking fecker back into the office.

Rees Mogg needs to take out those beefeaters with his giant manly hands, kick down the doors and drag this lazy benefit taking fecker back into the office.
Just a passive aggressive note written by quill on parchment is more likely.

JRM had a visit to set her straight, the lazy cow.

1165.jpg

If I went to place a bet that the Queen dies on May 30th, what would that pay?

fake. it’s just the queen’s head superimposed on lingard posing for the ‘gram with one of the motm trophies he got during his stint at west ham after one of our recent heavy defeats.

fake. it’s just the queen’s head superimposed on lingard posing for the ‘gram with one of the motm trophies he got during his stint at west ham after one of our recent heavy defeats.
Her hands don't look like 96-year-old hands, that's for sure. My hands look older than hers, by a long way. Mind you, she's never had to do any manual work of any type, so that might be it.

And it's only a little tin-pot cup, too. Still, it's the winning that counts or something.
I suppose she could be hepped up on happy pills to help her deal with her condition. Either that or somebody just told her that drinking from that chalice grants the gift of eternal life.

:lol: I think she thought "Bugger the State Opening of Parliament, that's boring, I'll save my energy for something I like." Mind you, anyone else would have been retired for 30 years at her age.
On a serious note, do you think that was her distancing herself from this government? She’s known for her “subtle” signals and this doesn’t seem very subtle.

On a serious note, do you think that was her distancing herself from this government? She’s known for her “subtle” signals and this doesn’t seem very subtle.
I suppose it's possible. I bet she detests Johnson and his gang. It's a bit stark that she doesn't go to the formal event and then tips up happy as Larry to the horse show!

Wow. No comment on how sexy she looks? Or one girl one cup? Or anything sexually related?

What happened to you dude?

Wow. No comment on how sexy she looks? Or one girl one cup? Or anything sexually related?

What happened to you dude?

there’s a time and a place for that sort of thing but it never, never involves the queen. as citizens of her planet she should only ever be the subject of our adulation, salutes and banger hymns.

what we must never think of is her quivering breasts as big p readies himself to unleash a royal load on to her. only philly windsor should grow tumescent with the sight of her regal pouch being presented as she bends over an ornate chest of drawers, gifted by the king of portugal in the 1500s. only a cousin or another blood relative would be worthy of glimpsing the royal butthole, bleached and gaping after receiving a well mannered forearm.

there’s a time and a place for that sort of thing but it never, never involves the queen. as citizens of her planet she should only ever be the subject of our adulation, salutes and banger hymns.

what we must never think of is her quivering breasts as big p readies himself to unleash a royal load on to her. only philly windsor should grow tumescent with the sight of her regal pouch being presented as she bends over an ornate chest of drawers, gifted by the king of portugal in the 1500s. only a cousin or another blood relative would be worthy of glimpsing the royal butthole, bleached and gaping after receiving a well mannered forearm.
:lol:

Come on, the celebrity death pool players have had it rough since Prince Philip passed away, if the Queen goes, who will they put there :confused:

There's a Platinum Jubilee celebration on ITV at the moment and they've got Tom Cruise on chatting with the hosts. At first, he had some kind words to say about Her Maj, then Schofield randomly segued into just having seen Top Gun Maverick and they've now been talking about the movie for the last 5 minutes.

Update - Cruise has gone now that his movie has been thoroughly plugged. Enter: Titchmarsh.