Queen Elizabeth II | 1926-2022 | Rest in Peace

She's actually dead isn't she?

The Queeninthian? Or the Corinthiqueen?

I think she had a threesome with Shaw and Varane. If I understand correctly how covid spreads.

I can't understand why she won't use a wheelchair. It seems that walking is very difficult - this is not unusual in people of great age.

I read that she regrets the time when Margaret was seen in public in a wheelchair and looked awful, but then, she'd had a stroke. The Queen is just very old and seems to still have all her marbles.

I can't understand why she won't use a wheelchair. It seems that walking is very difficult - this is not unusual in people of great age.

I read that she regrets the time when Margaret was seen in public in a wheelchair and looked awful, but then, she'd had a stroke. The Queen is just very old and seems to still have all her marbles.
It's odd, it's not like walking along in a slow, pained manner maintains any aura of invincibility or dignity around her. You'd think they could give her a motorised throne.

I think meeting up with Harry is a way to make amends before she dies, doesn’t want to go out on any ill feelings.

I think meeting up with Harry is a way to make amends before she dies, doesn’t want to go out on any ill feelings.
I thought her and Harry were tight and it’s Phillip, Charles and William that Harry had/has issues with?

I expect she was altering her will and leaving everything to him in a final two finger salute to the establishment.

I thought her and Harry were tight and it’s Phillip, Charles and William that Harry had/has issues with?

I expect she was altering her will and leaving everything to him in a final two finger salute to the establishment.
Yeah but by meeting Harry it lifted a kind of cloud over them and it wouldn’t be awkward if he were to turn up at the Jubilee or eventual funeral.

From the news last night I got a feeling it was more William he has a problem with instead of his Da..

There's a new Barbie doll of the Queen.
barbie-queen-face-ht-ps-220420_1650489073883_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

The makers say it's to remind girls that they can be anything they want. Actually, very few girls can become hereditary monarchs, but let's not allow the truth to interfere with marketing. :D

Couldn't get my mum into a wheelchair until my sister said she was going on holiday and she would leave her behind unless she used one. Bit difficult to talk to Queenie like that though.

People can live many years after needing a chair as we know.

The Band of the Coldstream Guards are currently playing the main Avengers theme at the Queen's birthday celebrations.

There's a new Barbie doll of the Queen.
barbie-queen-face-ht-ps-220420_1650489073883_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

The makers say it's to remind girls that they can be anything they want. Actually, very few girls can become hereditary monarchs, but let's not allow the truth to interfere with marketing. :D

that's Cock Eyed Mandy from the mags innit

She’s going to make it to the jubilee and then crash really quickly isn’t she?