QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

:lol: At least the Dutch fans are having a good time. Come on Holland! Weggy!

Yeah, but it's sheer luck, though. That's not something you can keep relying on.

For eg. Relying on a moment of absurd magic from Bellingham four minutes into a five minute stoppage time to prevent getting dumped out isn't us coasting in 2nd gear.
DNoq9FbX0AE-BSs.jpg

"Hold my beer"

Something's wrong if Kadioglu is not playing for a new team come August

Weghorst, bloody hell. You know you're bang in trouble when you've gone from the likes of van Nistelrooy and van Persie to Wout. Probably what Netherlands need right now in this game though.

I’m sure this may have been answered already but is Depay’s headband due to an injury or fashion? It must surely affect his ability to head the ball?

Weghorst, bloody hell. You know you're bang in trouble when you've gone from the likes of van Nistelrooy and van Persie to Wout. Probably what Netherlands need right now in this game though.
Tbf he’s just the plan B, it’s Depay and Gakpo who are shit

Netherlands turning the screw a little now.

Very eager to come and get their 1-0 battering in the semis.

Another one of those huge footballing countries where you think, where the hell are the great strikers this time?

I’m sure this may have been answered already but is Depay’s headband due to an injury or fashion? It must surely affect his ability to head the ball?

It's a medical condition. Hyperactive forehead sweat glands. Also has famously sensitive eyes. So the salty sweat hurts his peepers.

Or maybe he's just an attention seeking knob.