QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

It's a medical condition. Hyperactive forehead sweat glands. Also has famously sensitive eyes. So the salty sweat hurts his peepers.

Or maybe he's just an attention seeking knob.
I reckon Freud could have this one diagnosed before his first tea break.

Our two main transfers targets so far this summer not being able to get a game for such a poor Dutch team isn’t overly inspiring.

After growing up watching Van Nistelrooy, Bergkamp and Van Persie, watching this Dutch strike force is proper depressing.

Weird feeling that - watching Memphis and Weghorst, who couldn't shoot on target, let alone score, to save their lives, when they played for us, being top Dutch strikers :lol:

Dutch used to have much better strikers in RvN, RvP, and Marco van Basten to name just a few

Weird feeling that - watching Memphis and Weghorst, who couldn't shoot on target, let alone score, to save their lives, when they played for us, being top Dutch strikers :lol:

Dutch used to have much better strikers in RvN, RvP, and Marco van Basten to name just a few
Players thrive when they're in the right environment.

I like yilmaz. I've not paid much attention because for some reason I thought he's old. He's 24 .

Von Hooijdonk was better than them too

I like yilmaz. I've not paid much attention because for some reason I thought he's old. He's 24 .
Confusing him with the other Yilmaz like I did.

I was shocked when I googled him that:

A. He isn't 31
B. He's a winger for his club not a 9, he definitely seems a natural striker.

I love them
Love the team...can't stand the fans
I think it's the fans that's giving them a bad rep. I kinda said they are the underdogs of the tournament and looks like my words were a prophecy.
Turkey is great with gravy. Turkiye is a fantastic football team, and the country has great food and wonderful beaches, too
Roast turkey on cranberry walnut bread sandwich is insanely good.

Depay looks tired, his movement is so labored, hustling like an out shape dad.

Surely a Spaniard? Rodri or Fabian Ruiz.

England, for all their many, many faults, have a solid defense and incredible talent in attack and off the bench that can score from nothing, as we saw today, and that’s enough for teams like these.

Good shouts.

Love the team...can't stand the fans
The fascists in the team are also not that likeable, but maybe that's just me.

But yes, I also like watching them play. Much more entertaining than the borefests from the likes of France or England.