QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

My highlight remains the Swiss fan fake crying early in the game at a tackle, was about 60 years old and living the life.

More possession, more shots, same shots on target.
I think it was a very even game. England were way better in the first half, second half and extra time the Swiss looked a bit more threatening but inexplicably having scored from a low cross, kept taking weird shots that weren't on. Neither team were much better and a draw was probably the right result.

The most impressive thing about England was the ability to fight back and get a goal quickly. They seem to have a resilience which bodes well in spite of their incredibly lucky manager.

England likely make the final from here and if France survive Spain, England have a great chance of fluking their way to a Euro title, Greece 2004 style.
Doing the same thing over and over ain't a fluke

Alright come on Holland and Turkey. The bar is so fecking low for entertainment here, even the Dutch and Turkish fans in the stadium doing a Mexican wave would surpass the excitement of the previous game.

True. But that doesn’t say anything about us. France have been awful.

Got to be in it to win it. England have given themselves a chance.

I've never seen an England team able to grind it out before. That's a skill you need to succeed.

That's the fastest I've seen the players run when the last penalty went in and then went to celebrate from the halfway line

Has anyone ever answered a ‘where does this rank’ question with anything other than ‘it’s up there’.

France vs England would be the death of footy
Incredible how they’ve seemingly underperformed yet gotten through to the semis. France yet to score from open play and England appearing to be on the ropes more often than not.

Would be incredible if they both got to the final.

Special shout out to saka. fecking takes balls to take one after you've missed. Big balls.

Alright, I’m totally ready for this next game. Got a feeling Netherlands vs. Turkey is going to be spectacular!

*don’t blame me if it ends 0-0.