QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if England win the whole thing despite being shite. Fluke past Spain in the final.
Nah the football gods are cruel but not that cruel, they will torture us with 120 min of tur_gid football in the final and England will lose on pens again, it’s known.

Southgate really must have sold his soul to the devil. Knowing his luck, Turkey will also luck their way into the semis with about half their players suspended or injured.

Swiss really should've had more of a go today. England not playing an LB at all in extra time yet they took Ndoye off and seemingly had no one on the bench they could've put on the bench to sprint down the right?

Holland should get through and they do have all that with Dumfries, Frimpong, Gakpo etc.

Teams just need to have more of a go v England. They seem petrified of England counters even though they've been non-existent in the tournament so far.

Glad that happened to Akanji. Overrated prick. Live with that forever now.

No cohesion, no plan, just roll the ball around and hope someone pulls something out of their ass.

It unfortunately feels that way. All my hopes are resting on Spain. You know what would be really fitting? France winning it all with zero open play goals.

Wouldn't surprise me.

France are sleepwalking through this tournament, they have to wake up at some point.

A very predictable ending for a tournament that is getting increasingly worse the longer it's gone on. Can't even feel particularly sorry for Switzerland, who were dull and lifeless themselves. I don't think I can do another 120 minutes of this, really beginning to question my choices.

Best set of pens I’ve ever seen from England.

Swiss maybe should have brought on Shaqiri a bit earlier in the game.

England have a great group of penalty takers to be fair. But feck were they lucky, again. Absolute garbage performance, better team lost yet again in the quarter finals.

Nah, England were the better team. Switzerland were very disappointing given how well they played last round.

Off topic; when English players started to dive this much? On every slight contact they go down. That was never the case with England team.

Three of the four semifinals so far have been won by the team less deserving of progress.