QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

One of the most boring country’s ever. With some of the best talented players

As someone who suffers from a herniated disc, I would posit that Kane is in utter agony and is being pain managed through this tournament, he's just not moving right. Weren't the rumours he'd hurt his back?

Southgate and Deschamps have hours long video calls discussing how to take a game to penalties.

Deschamps has no business being likened to Southgate. We are shit but we are shit as a team.

As someone who suffers from a herniated disc, I would posit that Kane is in utter agony and is being pain managed through this tournament, he's just not moving right.
It's a pretty shocking decision to play him then. Watkins and Toney are much better than a half fit Kane

As someone who suffers from a herniated disc, I would posit that Kane is in utter agony and is being pain managed through this tournament, he's just not moving right.

Agree with this he's much worse than I remember. Maybe gone soft in Germany too. Needs to come off

No I haven't. Should I?
If you like Italian/Italian-American food, definitely—the latter has brunch too IIRC. I've been following the owner/OG chef on IG (@frankprisinzano) since 2020 and learned all my cooking skills from him, which got me making better Italian dishes than almost all the restaurants here in Tampa. Also learned a pancake method.

The whole tournament has been meh, is this not a clear sign that the players are playing too much football?

England need to make changes here. Foden absolutely has to come off.

Southgate will no doubt do his usual and instead of hooking Kane and Foden, will sub Mainoo and Pickford just for the shits and giggles.
Then he'll sub Kane in the 89th minute.

This is getting ridiculous. England keep overloading the right, move the ball out quick and then Rice/Mainoo/Jude/whoever should switch to the left flank where Trippier is isolated 1vs1 with lots of space only they look up, see it's Trippier(and he's sticking close to the defender instead of staying wide to create space) and have to stop, turn around and go back to the right flank because passing it to Trippier is more likely to start a dangerous counterattack than make anythiny good happen for England

Everyone trashing Kane but Bellingham hasn't been much better

One day I hope we get to see Saka and Reece James combine together on our right side.

If you like Italian/Italian-American food, definitely—the latter has brunch too IIRC. I've been following the owner/OG chef on IG (@frankprisinzano) since 2020 and learned all my cooking skills from him, which got me making better Italian dishes than almost all the restaurants here in Tampa. Also learned a pancake method.
Sounds good I'll definitely check it out. Thanks x

One day I hope we get to see Saka and Reece James combine together on our right side.
I don't know which is more unlikely, Saka moving to Chelsea or Reece James staying fit enough to play with him.