QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

This is giving me a headache

Another manager that waits forever to make a change!!

As someone who suffers from a herniated disc, I would posit that Kane is in utter agony and is being pain managed through this tournament, he's just not moving right. Weren't the rumours he'd hurt his back?
I do suffer from it L5/S1, it can be horrible some days for sure. If there is an inflammation, there ain't no way one is able to play sports at that level

That's not a yellow. We've had so many shit yellow cards in this tournament.

Surely that moron Southgate isn’t playing for pens. Someone will probably bail him out.

If you'd told me before the tournament that Holland and Spain would be the most enjoyable teams to watch I probably wouldn't have believed you but here we are.

Needs to hook kane. He's not suited to this team. He needs runners beyond him.

Is Erdogan coming? Hope he gets the loudest barrage of whistles ever and sees Turkey getting smashed.
Allegedly he is in part of bc the Netherlands has been such a vocal opponent of his rule I had heard? Could have nothing to do with it but I'm sure it gives him some extra motivation in that case. Fkin politics.

Dear God,

You made me suffer this season watching Man Utd. Now you making me suffer watching England? Why do you hate me?

Yours sincerely,

Ayoba

Everyone trashing Kane but Bellingham hasn't been much better
Yes he has. He has been active all over the front of the pitch. Kane can barely move.
Comparing the two is ridiculous or agenda laden

Did Southgate tell Mainoo to stop playing at half time?

Pepe like defending by Kane

Guess Southgate is waiting for England to go behind before he makes changes.

How on earth is Harry Kane at CB?! Is it everyone playing everywhere

Once again, the game goes flat and it’s the perfect time to make a change and Southgate is nowhere to be seen.