QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

He's playing exactly like Rooney did at 2010 World cup. He was coming off one of his best ever domestic seasons but was terrible in that tournament.

Kane simply isn't 100% fit with that back strain he had for Bayern right at the end of the season so he'll just limp through this tournament doing the bare minimum given he isn't going to be subbed if a game is in the balance.
It is sad he doesn't appear to trust Watkins or Toney enough, could have Kane on the bench to build his minutes up from there and given him time to get over that back injury.

Kane again "waiting" he's not moving into spaces, which at the very least you'll get with an over the hill Ronaldo.

Foden being heavily praised, no idea why.

First half was bang average, couple of moments in the half but nothing that impressive.

Ball goes left, works its way back right to Saka. Ball goes left, works its way back right to Saka.

Probably the commentator picking him out 2-3 times, he was talking as if it was Pep's City in action and England were functioning again the right way when it was a few nothing moments he appeared centrally.

There's a real clamour for Foden, yes he's not bad player but has done nothing for so long.

We score as he's walking off the pitch behind the goal ironically, if he puts the corner in Bellingham doesn't score that overhead, we then score again minutes later and then sit on the 2-1.

I'd rather that too and plot twist, I'm not a big drinker. I can manage just one mimosa so I'm getting robbed blind.

I quit casual drinking 4 years ago, so I only drink once or twice per quarter now. Can't even handle a pint anymore, if it's not doing my head it will do my stomach.

Rice, what a pointless player

Mainoo has been England`s second best player in the first half, so Southgate will probably replace him at the break.

Why do people keep making posts like this? So primed for Mainoo to be a scapegoat.

Embolo having a modern strikers performance.

How did Mainoo's shot in the box which was blocked by Xhaka not count as a shot on target?
I think any stat that gets recorded as a block for the defender can’t be recorded as a shot on target?

I think England have been slightly the better side but the half time analysis was absurd.

We've not had a shot on target.

England’s press and organization has been really good. Outside of a bright start Switzerland have been pretty smothered and have barely done anything

What happened to the strikers in modern day football?

How did this Switzerland team get this far? They look like they have zero ideas.

Not sure what all the hype about this Switzerland team was. They got by one of the worst Italian sides in recent history and I haven't been impressed by their performances much

Embolo definitely has the beating of Konsa, too strong for him

Was this the first shot on target?

It's a gay bar in NYC
I go to gay bars all the time with my gay friends. It's a lot of fun because nobody has anything stuck up their asses. Very chill.
But is it a gay sports bar where they could have watched the game also?

Went out to a local Viet favourite today as our first option was closed out of the blue. Missus wanted french toast. Now I'm getting hungry again.
I can't socialize and watch football. I have to be focused. Brioche French toast..yumm