QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

Kane has been shocking, as bad as anything we've seen from Ronaldo at this tournament.

One day I hope we get to see Saka and Reece James combine together on our right side.
White and Saka will combine on the right once Southgate is fired into the sun

This must be the worst tournament in history when it comes to attacking play

0 shots on target all game. No doubt our first will probably be a goal

As someone who suffers from a herniated disc, I would posit that Kane is in utter agony and is being pain managed through this tournament, he's just not moving right. Weren't the rumours he'd hurt his back?
Is that what he has? As fellow sufferer , then I must say that Southgate is failing at his job. A hernia is painful as hell and takes forever to improve

Whatever happens, I have a strong feeling the night might get uncomfortable in a lot of German cities.
Is Erdogan coming? Hope he gets the loudest barrage of whistles ever and sees Turkey getting smashed.

If you like Italian/Italian-American food, definitely—the latter has brunch too IIRC. I've been following the owner/OG chef on IG (@frankprisinzano) since 2020 and learned all my cooking skills from him, which got me making better Italian dishes than almost all the restaurants here in Tampa. Also learned a pancake method.
You seem to be enjoying the game

Just like every other tournament. Bored and waiting for England to face a team with good attackers. Putting an end to this stupid lucky run.

The whole tournament has been meh, is this not a clear sign that the players are playing too much football?

That's why Qatar 2022 was a good tournament. Players still had a lot in the tank in December.

This is getting ridiculous. England keep overloading the right, move the ball out quick and then Rice/Mainoo/Jude/whoever should switch to the left flank where Trippier is isolated 1vs1 with lots of space only they look up, see it's Trippier(and he's sticking close to the defender instead of staying wide to create space) and have to stop, turn around and go back to the right flank because passing it to Trippier is more likely to start a dangerous counterattack than make anythiny good happen for England
Trippier is too slow for a long ball, I.e. flank switch. I’ve no clue why Southgate loves him so much

Managing a team is not easy and it is easy to sit at home and make calls. But it is so obvious to many people what needs to be changed yet Gareth is going to make it until it’s too late. Baffling really

That part isn’t really on Southgate. It’s literally how Kane plays
He doesn’t in Bayern München. Not this much. This is just ridiculous to see him there. France and England. Two teams who should be playing well are so poor. But playing cowardly defensive get you far.

Why did the commentators just say that was a corner when it literally showed the ball hitting Bellinghams orange boot and out?