QF | England vs Switzerland | Netherlands vs Turkey

Kobbie doesn't look out of place one bit
He is still very young for this stage but I kind of agree.

I have no idea what Southgate want to do with Kane. A brilliant goalscorer looks like central midfielder 90% of time.

At around the 60 min mark he'll be struggling to do even that.
Guy has no engine whatsoever and his legs have been gone since the last Euros.
Out of the elite strikers, he has to have the worse movement outta the lot of them!

Also Kobbie been fantastic so far, along with Saka as our best player.

How on earth did we just go from a corner to our goal keeper in 11 seconds without a single Switzerland player touching the ball ..

Foden the only player who is still really struggling even with the shift in formation. Palmer on for him at halftime would be a really strong move.
Not going to happen till the 89th minute.

Just started watching and I’m seeing the same setup but Bellingham and Foden look to have switched positions?

Just watch Saka, he may be doing well to get into positions but he never actually looks where to put the ball. He needs to use his eyes or just get lucky.

Just feck off with the short corners. Why does any team do them.
Because putting it into the box risks being counter attacked. It’s peak Southgate.

Saka’s the only player in the side with any sort of directness off the ball. How the hell did Bellingham get so many goals for Madrid? He’s never in the box for us
Purple patch in the begining togather with playing with World class players.

Toney's energy up top would transform this game
Can’t agree with this more. Why are we so much invested in Kane? Great player but Toney on top will actually do the job he is meant to do rather keep drop deep!

Was saying last night if he followed through, he would have taken someone's head off completely.

Exactly, it made no sense and he is fortunate that he messed it up. It was amusing to watch though.

Mainoo is so cool and composed. England's best 35 minutes of the tournament imo. Not great by any means, but it's better.

Foden has been Englands worse attacking player this EUROs, imo. Kane and Bellingham right behind(despite scoring goals).