Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Just throwing some bait. Truth is, we replaced players with inferior players and our best players are arrogant and lazy. That's why we are so shit all of a sudden. That's on both Mourinhonand the board.

Doubt it.

Courtois, Costa, Mikel, Baba, Ivanovic, Cahill and Fabregas are all likely to leave

When you list it out like that it's actually fairly plausible. Why Baba though? He's just been signed.

How the feck are you going to fund a new team?

Or is it going to be a load of loan recalls and kids?

I don't think Chelski will finish in the top 4 next season .... to many ageing players and too many who'll want out this summer.
I expect we'll see Roman spunking his cash all over them again in the summer, and they have no European commitments so should be well placed next season in the league, but I do think they need to get rid of a lot of bad eggs - the way their form and performances changed once they succeeded in getting their manager sacked should see many of them booted-out of the club on principle.

When you list it out like that it's actually fairly plausible. Why Baba though? He's just been signed.

Because he's naff.

Like, really naff. Naff squared.

Mike Dean proving again why he is such a dick.

Mata...straight off, even though it was 20mins in or so.
Zab, no reason at all that wasn't a second yellow.

Always a certain sign a manager knows they've got away with it, when they sub them instantly!

Idiot Dean again.

Watching Mike fecking Dean refuse to show Zabaleta a second yellow there and remembering the two he couldn't wait to give Mata against WBA is infuriating...

Watching Mike fecking Dean refuse to show Zabaleta a second yellow there and remembering the two he couldn't wait to give Mata against WBA is infuriating...

Yup, my first thought too :(

Mata...straight off, even though it was 20mins in or so.
Zab, no reason at all that wasn't a second yellow.

Always a certain sign a manager knows they've got away with it, when they sub them instantly!

Idiot Dean again.

Yep agree shockingly inconsistent by Dean I'd be pointing this out if I was LVG

Don't worry, Lingard can play there now. He once scored 4 goals in a game for Birmingham, you know.

You can never have enough #10s. Just ask Louis.
Except we would rather have an actual world class No. 10 who can do everything. Instead of players who could play there.

How many players do Chelsea have on loan? About 800 isn't it?

I keep seeing Nasri's dyed blonde haircut from the overhead camera and my mind is telling me "Abby Wambach is playing for City?"

150624_Wambach.jpg

Chelsea have had an incredibly wank season. Will take a while to rebuild no doubt.

Mike Dean needs to have a long, hard look at himself. If there was an inconsistent ref of the year award, he'd hold the record for most titles.

I've been saying for some time that the fact that yellow cards are basically open to interpretion by a referee in a game as competitive as football is beyond ridiculous. It's never even really been a talking point to change the rules surrounding it.

Should have conceded a Pen last week and had a player sent off today. Imagine City fans if that was us.

Just throwing some bait. Truth is, we replaced players with inferior players and our best players are arrogant and lazy. That's why we are so shit all of a sudden. That's on both Mourinhonand the board.

Doubt it.

Courtois, Costa, Mikel, Baba, Ivanovic, Cahill and Fabregas are all likely to leave.

Matic isn't playing. If he was he would be on the list too. Hazard as well.

Oscar as well.

Add Terry and that'd be 11 first team regulars leaving :lol:

Why haven't Real Madrid gone for Augero?

It makes no fecking sense. If he was playing for Utd they'd have been sniffing round him years ago

People seem to ask this a lot. He has said numerous times that he won't leave City. Why? Probably because they pay him well, really value him and compete for trophies every season. He is probably smart enough to realise that the grass isn't always greener, especially at a club with such a capricious nature as Real Madrid.

People seem to ask this a lot. He has said numerous times that he won't leave City. Why? Probably because they pay him well, really value him and compete for trophies every season. He is probably smart enough to realise that the grass isn't always greener, especially at a club with such a capricious nature as Real Madrid.
Perhaps his injury record held Real back as well?