Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

This is Arsenal to a tee....

Flicks, neat passing, smiling, laughing, trying to walk it into the net....When they come up against teams who are utter shite.

Put them in against a decent team, actually fighting for something, forget it!

Quinn just seems to get worse every time he opens his mouth.

The twat presenting on Sky tonight took the biscuit. His question at half time to Alan Smith, asking why Sanchez prefers playing on the right than the left. "Uh, I don't know, some players are just more comfortable in some positions than others..."

Cringe.

This is Arsenal to a tee....

Flicks, neat passing, smiling, laughing, trying to walk it into the net....When they come up against teams who are utter shite.

Put them in against a decent team, actually fighting for something, forget it!

Unfortunately, other than the game against City, their final 4 games are extremely easy. They even have a free three pointer playing Villa at home on final day. They can lose to City and still make top 4.

There's no way Arsenal won't make top four with the fixtures they have left. It's City we're chasing.

Is it just me or did Ozil seem half-assed in the game tonight? I don't watch him often enough but he just didn't seem bothered. Or is that just his general demeanour? His passing was off today.

Unfortunately, other than the game against City, their final 4 games are extremely easy. They even have a free three pointer playing Villa at home on final day. They can lose to City and still make top 4.

There's no way Arsenal won't make top four with the fixtures they have left. It's City we're chasing.

Sunderland away when they need a win to stay up could be a tough game.

If Sunderland get their tails up, it could be a long day for the Arse.