Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Our top 4 hopes depended on City remaining shite. They win this and it's done.

Desperately searching for a positive.

City winning here is probably a fatal blow to us getting top 4.

Which means it's probably a fatal blow to any chance Van Gaal has of clinging onto his job for next season. So maybe this is for the best.

City should get what they can for Silva and make De Bruyne the main man

De Bruyne is a really good player, just when you hope that the likes of Silva are fading they go and bring in another really top player.

I don't think Chelski will finish in the top 4 next season .... to many ageing players and too many who'll want out this summer.

classic City, look average for ages, then suddenly turn it on and look unstoppable.

Aguero is clinical in those one-on-one situations.

Chelsea garunteed to have the worst Premier League title defence in history by the way if they don't win. Blackburn finished 7th with 61 points in 95/96.

I don't think Chelski will finish in the top 4 next season .... to many ageing players and too many who'll want out this summer.

Major rebuild job needed there.
Hazard will surely be on way out, and could see Costa angling for a move too.

Makes our job look easy in comparison!

De Bruyne & Aguero are doing the job for City in these last few games.

They've got a hugely important rebuilding job coming up. I think it'll take them at least a couple of years to properly sort themselves out.

Why haven't Real Madrid gone for Augero?

It makes no fecking sense. If he was playing for Utd they'd have been sniffing round him years ago