Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

We really need Chelsea to turn this around or I think the race for top 4 is over

Dear God that Chelsea bench. How did Chelsea manage to accumulate such an average and uninspiring squad? They don't even have the excuse of having hired Moyes and LvG

City sorted themselves out after their defeat to us. Did the same last season as well. They should cakewalk the league next season with Guardiola.

That's an amusing claim.
Just throwing some bait. Truth is, we replaced players with inferior players and our best players are arrogant and lazy. That's why we are so shit all of a sudden. That's on both Mourinhonand the board.
Most will be.

A year older and a year shitter.
Doubt it.

Courtois, Costa, Mikel, Baba, Ivanovic, Cahill and Fabregas are all likely to leave.

City sorted themselves out after their defeat to us. Did the same last season as well. They should cakewalk the league next season with Guardiola.
Yaya won't be pleased, he's leaving in the summer.

Just throwing some bait. Truth is, we replaced players with inferior players and our best players are arrogant and lazy. That's why we are so shit all of a sudden. That's on both Mourinhonand the board.

Doubt it.

Courtois, Costa, Mikel, Baba, Ivanovic, Cahill and Fabregas are all likely to leave.

I can't stand Chelsea but even I will be happy when Mikel is sold.

Doubt it.

Where is Courtois going?

Doubt it.

What about Matic?

Not sure where else to put it, but I thought this was appalling (it's a real quote!). Got to feel for Villa fans.

CgLYax1WsAER3PO.jpg

Not sure where else to put it, but I thought this was appalling (it's a real quote!). Got to feel for Villa fans.

CgLYax1WsAER3PO.jpg
Doesn't deserve his wages really. Absolute shithouse.

CgLYax1WsAER3PO.jpg
He's clearly angling for a move with outrageous comments like that.

Smalling + Lescott partnership next season, anyone?

De Bruyne has looked brilliant every time I've watched him this season apart from the derby when he was rubbish.

He might be the 2nd best player in the league after Augero.

Pedro really growing into the Premier League. Willian very good as always.