Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Cahill is terrible without Terry to hold his hand.

One of either Cahill or Stones starting at the Euros is very worrying.

They seem miles behind citeh in this game. Conte as got his work cut out.

well, this game went well.

And Sanchez captain in the fantasy too....as Aguero's games were away and "harder".

Ho hum

City up to 3rd, think this result really makes 4th tough for us.

Was hoping they'd drop points today.

Perhaps his injury record held Real back as well?

The rumours of him going there happen a lot but he shoots them down straight away. This is what he said last summer about them

“I can’t stop rumours. I can’t stop people writing things,” he said. “But what I can do is repeat what I have already said, and that is that I’m very happy at Manchester City.

“I have had success over the last four seasons there and I’m hungry for a lot more.

He has said that he will stay at City until this contract runs out and then go back to Argentina for the last years of his career.

fecking BBC - "Sergio Aguero places the ball on the spot and Falcao, the substitute goalkeeper, is in the middle of goal, bouncing in an attempt to manipulate the Argentine's mind. No chance. Aguero goes one way, Falcao the other, and that brings up the hat-trick. "

fecking BBC - "Sergio Aguero places the ball on the spot and Falcao, the substitute goalkeeper, is in the middle of goal, bouncing in an attempt to manipulate the Argentine's mind. No chance. Aguero goes one way, Falcao the other, and that brings up the hat-trick. "

Would've been funny. I always like seeing outfield players in goal.