Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Arsenal really are a boring team to watch

Which is fine. I don't see what that has to do with not liking Leicester, though.

Oh right. I just don't like Leicester, I don't like the way they play. I prefer Spurs. As I said earlier I prefer the way Spurs play, their manager and their players. I'd prefer Spurs to win the league and really annoy all the Gooners.

You mean because the ref who was gonna referee our game is either a Leicester fan of attends game at the stadium?

You don't think that's a conflict of interest at all?

You could create a conflict of interest with every other ref who refs a game then. It's a joke.

They've not been hampered by other competitions like the players in most other top sides, and have presumably had plenty of luck with injuries as well. I'm not sure there's much in it beyond that.
I wasn't suggesting there's anything else in it. Sounds like you're the one who doesn't trust Leicester:D
All I'm curious about is the nitty gritty of what they do with Mapei Sports, because I'm interested to know if it's something our club should be considering owing to all our injury woes for so many years. I just don't think we're being proactive enough in finding a solution, so I want to know what these guys are all about. Juventus are also clients of Mapei as well, so they must have some credibility.

It would be nice if Arsenal dropped points and any remaining chances of a late title charge get put to bed.

I'm shocked at all the support for Leicester in here. After the cheating Vardy did against us with the help of Clattenburg last season in that disgusting match. Really surprised. And no I'm not the forgiving type.

Not really about that for me. I'm a United supporter and that's where it ends. Unless it's of benefit to us, I don't and won't cheer for another team. Leicester mean absolutely nowt to me so I'm not arsed either way.

One thing about that game was you began to see the bitter Leicester haters who don't like to see the status quo disrupted.

Not me, I'm a massive Status Quo fan tbh

Like how have they done it? How have they successfully managed an injury free season, how has their scouting be so strong, how are they running more than any other team in the league. I think those sort of performance related questions are far more interesting than some 'fairytale'. Fairytales are for children.
That's exactly what makes it a "fairytale". The fact that they have worked so hard, scouted well, implented a system superbly and improved individually big time. All of which has been focused on plenty. It's hardly mature to expect people to magically answer such intangible questions. It's like asking people to figure out exactly why SAF was a legend. How could he do what he did? Just HOW?! These things are not easy to figure out. They are easy to appreciate. Which is what people are doing and it's not "childish" one bit.

Just scanning through this thread.... The amount of shit Jazz is getting for not agreeing with some of you is ridiculous. Have a word ffs
Rossi my hero........(flutters lashes). We're all anonymous here - I'll forget everything once I log off:lol:

Where do you get hate from? just don't want the dirty cnuting cheatmongers to win it.
From your language which indicates being anally violated by them or something. If they are dirty or cheatmongers then so is the rest of the premier league teams including us. They should just disband the league, really.

Yeah he hasn't looked right. Didn't say something criticising Wenger indirectly a few weeks back?
In a round a bout way he did, but sounded more like frustration to me. An Arsenal supporting mate of mine tells me one of the big problems is that Wenger is extremely loyal to his players. I was shocked how much he takes care of them. Not surprised they're not the toughest mentally at times.

Sweet of Wenger though..

You could create a conflict of interest with every other ref who refs a game then. It's a joke.

How can you create anywhere near as similar a conflict of interest?

The referee is supposed to be absolutely neutral. Partly because it just makes sense. Partly because most of the decisions they make are split second decisions and shouldn't be influenced at all by even a slight subconscious bias.

Now of course this is a utopia. Just because you support Middlesbrough, that doesn't mean that you don't also have an irrational dislike of Spurs or Bournemouth or any team of your choosing. But we can only do what we can do.

If it was someone who supported or regularly attended Southampton matches, I wouldn't necessarily mind (though a lot if their fans seem to hate us too). It's a fan with no immediate preference in a match between Tottenham and Stoke.

How is someone who either supports Leicester or who leans towards them going to be impartial in a match that involves Tottenham in this season?

From your language which indicates being anally violated by them or something. If they are dirty or cheatmongers then so is the rest of the premier league teams including us. They should just disband the league, really.

My last sentence was with a firmly planted tongue in cheek.

Just as we criticise him he shows up:lol: