Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Just because you think it was a dive? I don't think it was.
Explain what you think happened please, because I genuinely dont understand how you can watch that and not come to the conclusion it was a dive.

I really hope West Ham punish them. I know I'm almost a lone voice on this but I really really don't want Leicester to win the league.
how-to-become-a-fun-guy.png

Here's a T shirt for you....oh you already have one!

Explain what you think happened please, because I genuinely dont understand how you can watch that and not come to the conclusion it was a dive.

Bizarre isn't it. I mean, it was clear as day. Vardy dived to try and win a peno, it's that simple.

That was as blatant as dives come. And the laws stipulate that 'simulation' is a yellow card offence.
Yeah, but that wasn't simulating contact, there actually was one. Sought by Vardy, obviously, but still. Dives are usually penalized when there's been no contact.

Edit: I'm not upset that he was sent off or something like that. I don't give a feck, in all honesty. Just my take on the particular situation.

All have their own opinions, he felt the contact and took a gamble. I think it's harsh to give a yellow for that, but one of five refs do so unlucky City.

They'll be pot 1 if they go in as Champions, and have a fairly favourable draw unless they get Dortmund and Napoli or something. There's a good chance they'll make it through the groups if they play their best team.

Even the so-called weak teams aren't that weak in Europe. Mid-week trips to Eastern Europe can have a big effect on the team too, I think if comes to down it, they will save their best players for the weekend if need be.

Bet365 won't let me bet on spurs to win the league at the moment, they suspend it during prem games I take it?

All have their own opinions, he felt the contact and took a gamble. I think it's harsh to give a yellow for that, but one of five refs do so unlucky City.
Quite clearly, he didn't "feel" the contact, ke created it. Then dived in the most hilarious way possible.

Yeah, but that wasn't simulating contact, there actually was one. Sought by Vardy, obviously, but still. Dives are usually penalized when there's been no contact.

Steps his right leg in front of Ogbonna, then his left leg should follow but for some reason he moves it behind his right leg and wraps it around Ogbonna's.

Clear dive, clear initiation of contact, clear booking regardless whether or not it's a first or second yellow.

I think you've made that up. The infringement is simulating a foul, not 'contact'.

Too much is made of 'contact' by pundits and fans, it's not the be all and end all. Vardy threw himself down and threw his leg out to try and con the ref into giving a penalty, that's a yellow card all day long.

Steps his right leg in front of Ogbonna, then his left leg should follow but for some reason he moves it behind his right leg and wraps it around Ogbonna's.

Clear dive, clear initiation of contact, clear booking regardless whether or not it's a first or second yellow.
Maybe he's just a paid up member of the Ministry of Silly Walks?

Even the so-called weak teams aren't that weak in Europe. Mid-week trips to Eastern Europe can have a big effect on the team too, I think if comes to down it, they will save their best players for the weekend if need be.

No guarantee that they'll even keep many of their best players this summer.

Much to like about Leicester I think. Ranieri, Mahrez, Kante and the former United players in the side as well as their captain being a big United fan.

Bunch of thugs, cynical, and don't enjoy watching them play, far too attritional..

I agree with you but for one season I think it'll be fantastic for football in general to have such an underdog achieve the impossible.

Spurs winning it would be good. But it'd just be another boring, generic, 'meh' of a season if City or Chelsea won. And I couldn't cope with Arsenal winning it, their fans and players are just too insufferable.